“Great Food and Lots of Fun!”
Review of Woody's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Woody's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 December 2017

My husband, son, grandsons, and I go here frequently with friends. Lots of fun for the kids with the foosball tables in back, loads of peanuts they can shell and eat (plus throw the shells on the floor!) and a great variety of food to choose from.all of which is great. Their homemade chips are wonderful ! I love the antiques and the old atmosphere that has been preserved with the photos and the memorabilia dating back to Dayton's origins in the mid 1800's. Big screen TV's for sports and Woody (Kurt) has holiday special guests also. He had a movie and an Elvis impersonator to serenade us all this year around Thanksgiving!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Few places were open in this small town, and Woody's was packed. One server was outstanding (she came in to help out the grumpy person who was otherwise bartending and waiting tables by herself). My husband is still raving about his burger. Juicy and good, as was the beer. Go there for burgers, for sure.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Woodys was a delight! The food, service, and atmosphere really made for an enjoyable dinner! The 4 of us each ate something different and none of us was disappointed! Definitely will be my go to place when i return to Dayton!

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I had a bunless loaded hamburger (because I am gluten intolerant) with homemade potato chips. My spouse had hard shell tacos. I had to have them leave the cheese off because I am also dairy intolerant. The hamburger just wasn't as good without the cheese. It was an ok burger and the chips were ok, but this was still typical bar and grill fare, maybe a bit better than average. I didn't think anything really stood out. The atmosphere is definitely bar with the big screen sports tvs, very large (and very cool) old wooden bar, and the usual decor with a few exceptions. Of note were the old enlarged photos posted here and there. There were some old turn of the 19th/20th century highschool team photos as well as a few old photos of Dayton. A few antiques were here and there as well. It's a neat old brick building with the typical low light of a bar and usual atmosphere. Service was good. Prices were average.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Definitely the best burger place in Dayton...although they do serve other dishes. Great meal at a great price. I'm gluten free,, and they actually have a burger on the menu called the "No Bun Burger." It was very tasty...and I'm told you can order any of the burgers without a bun. Love the coziness of the place, and the staff is very accommodating. Definitely worth a stop.