“Ok”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Colville
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stayed one night on a business trip in early August. Seemed ok. Nothing bad, but also nothing unusual or great. Typical small town Comfort Inn. Room was adequate. Breakfast ok. Laundry facilities on site. Seemed to be full.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stayed a night at the Collville Comfort Inn while on a several day motorcycle trip and wasn't disappointed. The price is a bit higher than most places but it had a pool/hot tub room and they let all of us party in it and make a lot of noise without hassle till shut down time. There's a market right across the parking lot to get any food/drinks you might want and the hot breakfast in the morn was great. They had a waffle maker!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2017

I recently stayed at the Comfort Inn in Colville, WA. I would never choose to stay at this location again! There was a problem when my mother booked rooms months before our stay. She booked them for our entire family to stay at the hotel. She called and got it all worked out a week before we arrived but when we got there the reservation was still not right. When I tried to tell the girl, Abigail, at the front desk that we had called the week before to fix it, she said – no you didn’t! I have the reservation right here on the computer. I said, well, it is wrong and I have it here in an email on my phone if she’d look at it. We went back and forth her telling me they had it right and I was wrong and that I needed to be charged extra because we had more people than it listed. I said that is the wrong reservation, the one that was supposed to be canceled and my room reservation had the right amount of people if she’d look at my reservation on the phone. She wouldn’t. She was so rude. I asked to talk to the manger. She said that she was gone, and that she “had things that she needed to be doing, like laundry”. I said, then can you call her? She dialed her but said she didn’t answer and in the meantime, I called my mother on the phone and told her that they were trying to charge us for an extra room and that the girl at the front desk said that she had not called to change the reservation. While I’m on the phone the girl, Abigail, just walked to the back. I couldn’t believe it. She came back out. I asked her why she had such an attitude with me and she said I was the one with the attitude. I was dumbfounded!! I was paying $820 for two rooms and a 3 day stay. In total we had 7 rooms, some for three days and some for 4 days. She said – it’s after 4pm so…then paused. I looked and her and said, are you going to charge us for the room that you didn’t remove when my mother called to fix the reservation? She said, I COULD!! I said, What? She said, if you’d let me finish! I said, please finish. She said I can cancel the reservation. I asked her why she didn’t just lead with that when I walked in with the problem?? That would have been good customer service. None of this exchange would have needed to take place. I had several family members that wanted to check out. I know I was ready to! The other hotel in town was completely booked, maybe because they have better customer service.

The next morning, I went to talk to the owner of the hotel about what had happened. She apologized but said that there was nothing that she could do about it now, but that she would talk to Abigail. She and I both knew there was something she could do, but nothing was offered. I saw Abigail at least 10 more times while there and we were cordial but I’m not sure the owner even talked to her. No apologies from her. I have a bad taste in my mouth. I have booked with hotels three more times within the month. I had the options of booking at a Comfort Inn but chose another chain.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank KristaWashington
Reviewed 16 August 2017

The greeting made to our family the day of our stay left me with a sour taste, and honestly I wish we had left right then and there. Upon checking in, Abigail, the front desk specialist on site has very poor customer skills. She was more than rude, she has attitude problems and instead of being helpful and informational she was accusatory and unwilling to be kind. On top of being rude, she also was trying to charge even more money than our reservation information provided (we made this reservation 6 months in advance, paid for then, for a family reunion). After asking for the manager, Mary, who we spoke to the next day because she was not on site, I was even more less impressed with her ability to make things right. After explaining the situation she was unwilling to do anything. She said she "couldn't do anything." She is the freaking manager, she easily could have offered a discount price or free night. Mind you our family reunion was staying there and we were providing them with at least $3000 between all of us. Honestly, don't waste your time at Comfort Inn unless you want to feel frustrated and unhappy during your vacation stay. There are plenty of other options for you to choose from.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Kelsey H
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Easy stop, used luggage cart to second floor, very quiet room, super comfy beds, basic breakfast (with hot ham and sausage). Didn't use pool/jacuzzi. Used ice machine. Grocery store next store. Nice size room with 2 queens, mini refridge and good water pressure and hot water. Everything was better than we were expecting. Had a senior rate.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Colville
1.8 km away
Benny's Colville Inn
#1 of 3 in Colville
34.8 km away
Chewelah Motel And RV Park

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK