Lowest prices for your stay
US$ 104
Free cancellation until 20/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
BestWestern.com
SAVE US$ 16
PricelineUS$ 104
Hotels.comUS$ 104
Lol.travelUS$ 112
All reviews palouse area steptoe butte fresh baked cookies rooms are clean palouse falls would stay here again great place to stay would highly recommend this hotel great amenities fitness room comfortable hotel the staff was friendly and helpful pool and hot tub nice stay room was large wheat fields pullman
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2020

The place is usually quiet and clean. The walls are thin, so noisy folks will be heard. It's also let friendly, so if you have allergies, this might not be the place for you. Breakfast is good. All equipment works great and rooms are clean.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Caleb Cox, Sales at Best Western Wheatland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear WereMilf,

Thank you for staying with us. We really appreciate your business! We also love the perfect score.

Yes, we are a pet-friendly hotel (dogs only). We love having our canine guests. Rest assured each room which has a dog in it is deep-cleaned immediately following.

I'm glad you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Please come again.

Reviewed 25 November 2020

I travel for business quite a bit, and find that small towns usually have pretty basic lodging options. While doing business in Colfax, WA (pop. 2,000) I opted to stay at the BW Wheatland Inn, and was pleasantly surprised. This was my first time staying in the area, and at this hotel. The facility was clean and modern, with a warm décor. The staff was friendly, helpful, and kind. They had the pool and hot tub open, as well as their fitness room. Breakfast was brownbag to-go due to COVID. They gave me a form to fill out the night before, and got a generous breakfast burrito, a muffin, mandarin oranges, orange juice, coffee, and a breakfast bar all ready for me in the morning.

The room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom had a very nice granite countertop, and the shower was robust. The décor was warm and pleasant, and a comfortable desk/workspace. But the coup de taut for me was... the Internet! I have stayed at Hilton and Marriott hotels in large metropolitan areas with absolutely horrid internet. One place offered upgrade speeds for $7/night to get 5MB. What an upgrade :∙| I measured 100Mb downloads here at BW Wheatland Inn, which made my work time in my room very pleasant and productive.

I will always stay here when traveling through the Colfax/Pullman/Moscow area. The Best Western Wheatland Inn hit all of my checkboxes that I look for, and look forward to my next trip through town.

Date of stay: November 2020
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Caleb Cox, Sales at Best Western Wheatland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

CloquetPoikka,

Wow, what a thorough review! We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us while in the area on business.

I'm glad we exceeded your expectations. That is our objective with each guest. Please do come again. We look forward to serving you next time.

Reviewed 10 November 2020

When I get here it's Express check in they know my she knows my breakfast order she knows that I'm going to check into the pool she knows my children my children go up and greet her she has a cookies snacks for them the coffee is always hot the greeting is just so warm I really truly feel like home I feel welcomed

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Caleb Cox, Sales at Best Western Wheatland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Dear 804bossmama,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciated having you stay with us again!

I'm glad you feel so much like you're home here. That's our exact intent. Please come again.

Reviewed 2 November 2020

Asked for 1st floor/ given. Really enjoyed boxed breakfast!. Close to car .Restfull, Did lots of business while in town. Husband who had surgery got the rest he needed while I ran around town. Will use this Best Western again!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Caleb Cox, Sales at Best Western Wheatland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2020

Dear kclinesmith3,

Thank you so much for your recent stay. I hope things went well with your husband's surgery. We really appreciate your business!

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the breakfast. Please do come again.

Reviewed 26 October 2020

Fantastic place and excellent value for the dollar. Everything was there as advertised. Staff went above and beyond expectations. Quick hassle free check in and check out. Breakfast was ready to go as promised at selected time which was imperitive as we had to be at our ultimate destination at a specified time.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Caleb Cox, Sales at Best Western Wheatland Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Dear rockola63,

Wow! Thank you for the very thorough and kind words in your review, as well as the perfect score. We really appreciate your business.

We try our best to be the best bang-for-the-buck on the Palouse. Our two primary pillars of service are: Cleanliness & Friendliness. It sounds like we hit the mark in serving you. Thank you for that feedback.

Please come again.