Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 186
PricelineUS$ 224
Agoda.comUS$ 186
Hotels.comUS$ 186
Trip.comUS$ 233
CheapTicketsUS$ 186
3,119 results
All reviews ice skating portals restaurant beautiful resort tubing hill water slides fitness center rope rider fire pit hot tub swiftwater cellars one bedroom suite river view full kitchen great weekend outdoor pool family vacation hiking trails
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 March 2021

Garbage and dirt behind and under sofa bed. Pool area never cleaned, same bandaid on pool deck our entire stay, had to use skimmer myself. Restaurant service terrible, had to go to bar to get another drink. Definitely working on C staff due to covid. Gorgeous place deserves better.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021

We just went up for a few days to enjoy a new change of scenery. Suncadia did not disappoint! We got the one bedroom with the kitchen and with two young kids it was perfect. We felt safe and were able to successfully socially distant while there. The food was good, so many activities to enjoy (the heated pools are the best) and the drinks were strong - no complaints!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kirsten Brunker, Guest Services / Front Office at Suncadia Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Passenger324945-
Thank you for your review! I am so happy to hear that you had such a great experience and that you felt safe during your stay. Our heated pools have been a hit this year and I am so glad that you were able to experience them! Thank you for writing and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit!
Warm Regards,

Reviewed 1 March 2021

We really enjoyed the hotel and it was well setup to keep guests and staff safe from Covid. We really enjoyed tubing and swimming in the snow, though the current reservation system requires you to be diligent and quick on the mouse button if you want to attend activities. I feel as though you are paying a premium for access to those activities but you may not be able to book them, so it may be less of a value now than in normal times. Rooms are spacious, nice and quiet. In the end though, we love the lodge, love the area, especially in the winter, and will be back.

Dear Jeremy J-
Thank you for your review! Our activities are in high demand and do require reservations at this time due to occupancy limits related to the current restrictions so I am glad that you were able to participate in some of our fun winter activities! We will see you next time!

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I had to wait 6 hours to get a replacement comforter because the one in the room had a big stain! The front desk told us they might not be able to give us a comforter for that night since they don’t have any extra!!!

Dear sima202021-
I am disappointed to read about your stay, please know that we will review this situation to understand what happened as this is not a typical experience.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Family trip of 4. Two daughters four and six with my husband and myself being 7 months pregnant. absolutely phenomenal amenities. However you do need to book ahead of time to make sure you get a reservation. This resort is open during these tough times because they take their restrictions serious. The room was definitely not up to expectations, when I opened the bed sheet there were other people's hair. However the checkout experience and being heard was phenomenal and it made it all the better. I absolutely think it's five stars because their customer service is top-notch. They're amenities are phenomenal we went to being, snow dyeing, we went to the winery restaurant, we went to Portals, the swimming pools are open during the winter and we're phenomenal. if you're going for the water slides they're only open on the weekends. And I tell you the weekends are super busy. We did find a flea in the towel at the pool and fitness center. They took care of it right away and we're extremely apologetic and brought me a new towel right away. I'm guessing during the weeks they just aren't as busy as the weekends. I know it doesn't sound like a five star review but it surely is. Make sure to get reservations for as many days as you want, there was only one room available the day we checked out and it was triple the money. We very much would have spent a third night.