Riverwalk Inn(Chelan)(Great Value!)
US$ 294
US$ 220
  • Restaurant
US$ 162
Mountain View Lodge & Resort(Manson)(Great Value!)
US$ 230
US$ 166
US$ 148
ComfortSuites
US$ 158
US$ 143
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 161/night.

US$ 116
All reviewscampbell's resortacross the streetlake chelanbeach bardeluxe roomoff seasonsandy beachstayed in buildingconference facilitiescampbell familyin townon site restaurantwithin walking distancefamily vacationjet skihot tublawn chairs
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Simply magical. As unique as Mackinaw Island or Yosemite. A bucket List resort. I am always leery of non chain resorts but this resort is professionally designed and operated. In fact the chains could learn a thing or two from this place. Even the random staff we passed on the way into check in were very friendly. We stayed in Building 1 which this building as well as Building 3 are considered deluxe. The others are referred to as historic which is another way of saying older. The deluxe room was very up to date and extra large with two comfortable queen beds. Great view of the Lake Chelan and beech. The first night we were there we were serenaded by the Kennedy Brothers duo with soft rock music next to the beech right outside our third story deck. They played for hours and we don't think they repeated any songs. Very talented duo. Also had one song by a local country music musician visiting from Nashville. The beech was clean and well kept. You get wrist bands which restricts the facilities to guests only. We also saw this enforced. They also have at least two pools and large hot tubs. Very family friendly so there were lots of well behaved kids. We understand that coming here for Labor Day Weekend is an annual tradition for many families. The food was great in the restaurant but there is also a very nice Safeway across the street from the resort that has prepared meals, soup, breakfast sandwiches etc. there is also a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and dishes in the room so you could easily eat in your room if so inclined. I can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgia PE
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Been coming here since I was a kid in the early 90s for family vacations. Always made fond memories at Lake Chelan and I still enjoy bringing my family here. Clean rooms with friendly reception and grounds staff. Renting the kayaks is always fun and the beach bar has some awesome mixed drinks. But its seriously time to fix the housekeeping issues!!! For the 3rd year in a row, checking into a room well after the check-in time because the room isn't ready, always early evening cleaning the rooms, and painfully slowly completing the work is getting a tad ridiculous for the price we have to pay per night to stay here. Get some more staff to help the housekeeping team out, they seem super-overworked!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Two very nice pools, and two hot tubs. Pub food , drinks and snacks right on the beach.
The rooms very nice and very clean. Nice comfy beds. Every room faces the lake. The private beach is beautiful and huge. Safeway right across the street, all rooms have a fridge and microwave. Free wifi and movie rentals. I think the best room are building one and two on the bottom floor....you're directly at the beach with you own private sitting area. Will definitely return

Room Tip: Bottom floor buildings one or two
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gbohmer
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I frequently travel on business to the Wenatchee/Chelan area. Whenever here, I book a room at Campbells. I've been here at the dead of winter to peak season summer and I'm never unhappy. My room was clean, well appointed and quiet.

A few years ago I decided I'm going to work well into my older ages, if possible. The agreement with myself was I'll do it first class! That's why I stay at Campbells. Great rooms and a great restaurant all in one convenient location.

A real jewel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Campbells is the epitome of supply & demand. At over $700 for a 2 night stay any normal traveler would expect a certain level of professional service with a luxury room. Being the only real show in town, Campbells has either forgotten that or just plain doesn't care. Service is terrible to non-existent. We arrived early, approximately 2:00pm, with hopes to check-in early (as I have found most will do) to no avail. Parking is TERRIBLE. It would not surprise me in the least if someone were to tell me there are twice as many rooms as there is available parking. Being told we would be contacted when the room was ready, with no concierge, we received no direction or suggestion where to begin to enjoy the community of Chelan or their very own "Resort". Without surprise, we received the call that our room was ready exactly at 4:00pm, the scheduled check-in time. The beachfront is a madhouse of young children and adolescents running rampant, with no adult supervision or life guards available. There are no special amenities and the rooms are basic and simple. The food at the restaurant is reasonable but plain. Calling Campbell's a "Resort" is quite a stretch, at best I would describe it as the worlds largest, and most expensive, Motel 6. We will not be spending time there ever again, nor would I ever recommend it to anyone I know.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Terry F
CampbellsResort, Owner at Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Terry, we appreciate you taking the time to write the review and we’re sorry you weren’t satisfied with your stay. Please know that Campbell’s Resort staff and owners do care a great deal about our guests and their experience -- in fact that’s our utmost priority. We’d like some more details about who you spoke to about holding your wine as that is something we’d be more than happy to do. We are also always happy to give suggestions about various activities around town. Regarding the check-in time, as I’m sure you can imagine, we’re pretty busy this time of the year so while we try to accommodate an early check-in, sometimes it just isn’t feasible but we’re happy you got in by the scheduled check-in time.

Regarding the lack of “resort” amenities; we have an onsite spa, restaurant + bar, beach bar, onsite paddle board/kayak rentals, a number of daily/weekly activities (kid’s fishing, kid’s activities, bootcamp, yoga, movie nights, pub quiz, comedy shows, etc.), so we’re sorry we did not offer the additional services you were hoping for.

If you’d like to have a manager contact you to discuss your experience in further detail, please send us a message with your contact information and we’d be more than happy to reach out to you.