“Breakfast”

Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan
Ranked #2 of 12 Hotels in Chelan
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

I was impressed with the lunch menu and revisited for breakfast. Eggs Benedict was a disappointment. The Hollandaise sauce was something out of a bag. Pathetic and overpriced. Sorry but have had better breakfast at Denny's.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Simply magical. As unique as Mackinaw Island or Yosemite. A bucket List resort. I am always leery of non chain resorts but this resort is professionally designed and operated. In fact the chains could learn a thing or two from this place. Even the random staff we passed on the way into check in were very friendly. We stayed in Building 1 which this building as well as Building 3 are considered deluxe. The others are referred to as historic which is another way of saying older. The deluxe room was very up to date and extra large with two comfortable queen beds. Great view of the Lake Chelan and beech. The first night we were there we were serenaded by the Kennedy Brothers duo with soft rock music next to the beech right outside our third story deck. They played for hours and we don't think they repeated any songs. Very talented duo. Also had one song by a local country music musician visiting from Nashville. The beech was clean and well kept. You get wrist bands which restricts the facilities to guests only. We also saw this enforced. They also have at least two pools and large hot tubs. Very family friendly so there were lots of well behaved kids. We understand that coming here for Labor Day Weekend is an annual tradition for many families. The food was great in the restaurant but there is also a very nice Safeway across the street from the resort that has prepared meals, soup, breakfast sandwiches etc. there is also a refrigerator, microwave, toaster and dishes in the room so you could easily eat in your room if so inclined. I can't wait to go back.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Georgia PE
Reviewed 30 August 2017

Been coming here since I was a kid in the early 90s for family vacations. Always made fond memories at Lake Chelan and I still enjoy bringing my family here. Clean rooms with friendly reception and grounds staff. Renting the kayaks is always fun and the beach bar has some awesome mixed drinks. But its seriously time to fix the housekeeping issues!!! For the 3rd year in a row, checking into a room well after the check-in time because the room isn't ready, always early evening cleaning the rooms, and painfully slowly completing the work is getting a tad ridiculous for the price we have to pay per night to stay here. Get some more staff to help the housekeeping team out, they seem super-overworked!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Two very nice pools, and two hot tubs. Pub food , drinks and snacks right on the beach.
The rooms very nice and very clean. Nice comfy beds. Every room faces the lake. The private beach is beautiful and huge. Safeway right across the street, all rooms have a fridge and microwave. Free wifi and movie rentals. I think the best room are building one and two on the bottom floor....you're directly at the beach with you own private sitting area. Will definitely return

Room Tip: Bottom floor buildings one or two
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gbohmer
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I frequently travel on business to the Wenatchee/Chelan area. Whenever here, I book a room at Campbells. I've been here at the dead of winter to peak season summer and I'm never unhappy. My room was clean, well appointed and quiet.

A few years ago I decided I'm going to work well into my older ages, if possible. The agreement with myself was I'll do it first class! That's why I stay at Campbells. Great rooms and a great restaurant all in one convenient location.

A real jewel!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelan
0.8 km away
11.1 km away
Mountain View Lodge & Resort
12.8 km away
No photo provided

Been to Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK