We have been coming to Campbell's for around 10 yrs now....We have stayed in almost every lodge...I love them all for different reasons...and no they may not have poolside wait staff...or a few other resort amenities...however, it is the BEST family feeling-like a flash back to the 60's safe feeling...wonderful beach location-and right in town to stroll...or run the river walk...rent kayaks, canoe, or paddle boards...I also stay at the Westin on Kannapali Maui...and no it is not like that...However, IT IS an older FAMILY not corporate OWNED hotel.
Take a look at the history on the walls in the old building.
My girls who are now teenagers look forward and COUNT on going to Campbells each year...I read some of these other reviews and seriously cannot believe it.
The remodel looks great-granted Lodge 4 is the oldest lodge...and smaller size rooms...but I love them too...Lodge 3 is best if your kids are old(tween or teen) enough to swim and you want to sit out on your deck and just relax and watch them in the pool....while sipping on a cold beverage. (often times older kids will swim in early evening....)
For the most part-in 10 plus years...we have never experienced a bad time-or anything at Campbells...we are on our way this month.
I reccomend them whole heartedly -and I am SUPER picky and only stay at 4-5 star hotels or resorts!
If you need the newest lodge or larger feeling rooms...stay in Lodge 1.
For being out in the middle of NO Where and FAMILY owned my hats off to Campbells-love you!
(Poolside service-would be awsome though=) LOL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the #1 Resort in the Northwest by Evening Magazine two years in a row and earning Trip Advisor's 2014 Certificate of Excellence, Campbell's Resort has been a chosen family friendly Washington resort since 1901. Offering upscale accommodations, award winning restaurant, a day spa and the best mid-size conference center in Washington state. Our mission is to provide the best resort experience in the Northwest through genuine hospitality and crisp service at our Lake Chelan hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Campbell's Resort on Lake Chelan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Campbell`s Resort On Lake Chelan Hotel Chelan
- Campbells Hotel On Lake Chelan