“Tasty and affordable”

Camas Thai Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 58 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I'm pretty boring, I always ordered off the specials on the chalk board, a couple of dozen times. Ma and Pop place, nice people.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 March 2017

We had lunch with our daughter who eats here all the time. The owner met us at the door and very graciously seated us by the window with utmost courtesy and respect. The place isn't fancy, but has some Thai decorations and very plain tables and chairs. My husband's cashew chicken was excellent, as was my sweet and sour chicken. Daughter's curry was seasoned to perfection. We have eaten as several Thai restaurants in the area, and I found this place seasoned the food better than some of the more well-known restaurants. The food is a real bargain this day and age. Forgetting to order their stock of tea was the only glitch, so we opted for water.

The hours are more or less set according to the family's schedule. At times they travel to Thailand, or simply close the doors before the times posted, so it's a good idea to call first.

The place is about 1/2 block from the main street, so parking can be a little tricky. We certainly plan to visit there again and probably frequently.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

The last time we were here for lunch we both had combo#1. The combo included,a shrimp spring roll,chicken pad thai, chicken curry,rice and a few chopped carrot and lettuce. The price was an amazingly low $6.95. The spring roll and dips were fantastic,the pad thai was right on and the chicken curry had just the right spice. The meal was quite fulfilling and overall tasty and the best value in Camas. The buiding is non discript and the interior is pleasant and clean, not elegant. We will return often now that we live in Camas.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Best Chicken Pad Thai in SW Washington. Comfortable quiet setting with beautiful art and stone/woodworking. I've eaten here consistently years and have never received a bad meal or poor service. The restaurant is ran by the owners and is always clean. I have on multiple occasions recommended Camas Thai to friends and family. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone with full confidence they will receive nothing short of the experiences I have had.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

I've attempted to eat here twice since moving to Camas and both times I noticed a dark restaurant and a note on the door that said they were closed and in Thailand. I was disappointed until last month when I visited......It's not fancy in anyway, the ambiance isn't exactly date worthy and if you're looking for a cocktail with dinner you won't find it here. However, if you're looking for authentic Thai food with amazing flavor, that's hot and fresh.....You can't go wrong in my opinion.......!
Reasonably priced too !