“easy to miss”

Camas Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 66 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The last time we were here for lunch we both had combo#1. The combo included,a shrimp spring roll,chicken pad thai, chicken curry,rice and a few chopped carrot and lettuce. The price was an amazingly low $6.95. The spring roll and dips were fantastic,the pad thai was right on and the chicken curry had just the right spice. The meal was quite fulfilling and overall tasty and the best value in Camas. The buiding is non discript and the interior is pleasant and clean, not elegant. We will return often now that we live in Camas.

Date of visit: September 2016

Reviewed 18 July 2016

Best Chicken Pad Thai in SW Washington. Comfortable quiet setting with beautiful art and stone/woodworking. I've eaten here consistently years and have never received a bad meal or poor service. The restaurant is ran by the owners and is always clean. I have on multiple occasions recommended Camas Thai to friends and family. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone with full confidence they will receive nothing short of the experiences I have had.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 10 February 2016

I've attempted to eat here twice since moving to Camas and both times I noticed a dark restaurant and a note on the door that said they were closed and in Thailand. I was disappointed until last month when I visited......It's not fancy in anyway, the ambiance isn't exactly date worthy and if you're looking for a cocktail with dinner you won't find it here. However, if you're looking for authentic Thai food with amazing flavor, that's hot and fresh.....You can't go wrong in my opinion.......!
Reasonably priced too !

Date of visit: January 2016
Reviewed 8 November 2015

The wife and I went on a Saturday night. The service was prompt on a wet evening. The waiter was very nice. The food was not very Thai. The portions were large but the flavor was not right. We had Tom Kha Gai, but it did not have the usual lemon grass and kha. I had the sweet & sour chicken and it was very salty. We probably will not go back.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Been eating here for the past 7 or 8 years and it is consistent in all areas; food flavor and taste is as good as it gets, owners are thai friendly, food is prepared fresh per order, nothing precooked or done the night before so service is a little slow but worth the wait

Date of visit: September 2015