“Another great restaurant in Camas!”
Review of Camas Thai Cuisine

Camas Thai Cuisine
Ranked #23 of 58 Restaurants in Camas
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I love Thai food so it was great to find a fantastic Thai restaurant so close to home!
We've only had the specials. They are super affordable, but more importantly very delicious. I am anxious to go back to try other things on the menu.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 12 January 2012

I always question resturants who don't have a liquor license. It seems to say: we're not sure if we'll make it so we don't want to spend the time & money on a liquor license. Regardless, we have eaten here for lunch & dinner several times and enjoyed the food each time. I just wish I could have a glass of Reisling to go with my extra spicy Thai food!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Washougal, Washington
Reviewed 21 January 2009

Everything made to order. They do a great job.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 12 August 2008

Awful service. Good food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 9 February 2008

The food is TASTY!!- The only downside was the service is lacking, we didn't wait too long to get our food-we were one of two couples in the whole place- but they never came around to see if we needed anything and kind of left us hanging-they never gave us our bill- I guess you have to go up and ask for it when you are ready to leave. The waiter didn't seem to speak English? and was very quiet and hard to understand- but friendly enough. So overall the place is pretty good-we would go back for the food- it's very good!!!! Nice atmosphere for the most part- but a little chilly-wear a sweater!! Prices are good for what you get!!