All reviews hot tub overlooking the water private deck state park bed and breakfast romantic getaway our honeymoon next morning kathy tubs
Reviewed 23 January 2013

My husband and I just had the most wonderful relaxing 2 days with great Inn keepers. We had dinner and wow what a wonderful meal, everything was cooked to perfection. We both loved the potatoe cakes, have to try and recreate them at home. I also had a facial and it was the best I have ever had, Cheri is just amazing. We will for sure be back for another stay sometime this year. The fog was pretty thick, so I'm hoping for clearer weather so we can see the water a little better. We did see a eagle from our room, he was just gliding over the water and made a couple of passes. Thank you all for a great retreat....

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great, it is so very quite, love that very much.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janie W
Reviewed 21 January 2013

we went there for dinner and all we ordered were caesar salads and an order of calamari....it took about fifteen minutes to get our food, which wasn't really a problem until we saw what were getting. What they brought us should have taken fifteen seconds to put together. The caesar salad was green lettuce and a side of what I believe was mayo...no croutons, no parmesan cheese, no salt or pepper...non of the actual ingredients that make a salad a caesar. While I was complaining to my husband about how awful this salad was, he had already moved onto the calamari and told me not to even bother trying it. I thought, there's no way this is bad too but sure enough, absolutely no seasoning on the calamari. Not even a simple dash of salt. We ended up creating our own dish by combining the green lettuce with the calamari and mayo dressing...this concoction of ours without drinks cost us $30. We were really disappointed but it did explain why there was no one else at the establishment.

Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rusty_fwg
Reviewed 7 January 2013

I wanted to write about your little excursion. It was a gift for a two night stay in December 2012. We were very impressed with the staff. They were all very accomodating. The rooms were awesome and very clean. The dinner we had at the hotel was outstanding. Being the time of year we had the place to ourselves.. We felt like we were in a beautiful mansion! I also took time out for a facial. Awesome experience and very relaxing. We will be back! Thank You!

Room Tip: The rooms on the main floor have a hot tub on deck. Very private and view of the water.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2012

My experience with this place started with my call to book a weekend getaway with my husband. When asked if I was celebrating anything, I said that my husband was coming back from a year long deployment in Afganistan and it was our 15th anniversary. After booking our room, the lady upgraded our room for free to say thank you for his service. I almost cried. We made dinner reservations for the first night there in their resturant. It was cozy with a fireplace and our server, Janella, was delightful. My steak was cooked to Perfection! And the bread they serve is amazing! Also, I love coffee and I am very picky; their coffee is so good! It's had to stop drinking it. Our room was beautiful. We had a fireplace, a view, a king sized bed which was very comfortable, and a jetted tub. The next morning we went down for breakfast and WOW! Everything was so good. The next morning we requested that breakfast be brought up and it was and it was just as good as if we had went downstairs. Kathy and Kelly was a pleasure. I enjoyed talking with them and hearing about the area. I can't remember the chef's name but I know that he was an intern and they should keep him! He was just as a pleasure to speak with as the others. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. The only bad thing was that we had to leave. We both look forward to going back!

Room Tip: Room 7 was wonderful. We could hear people in the resturant below us. There is so much more I could say about this place but my best advice is to stay there.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2012

My husband and I spent our first wedding anniversary here and absolutely loved it! We felt very welcome from the moment we were greeted at the door. The dining room was great, the spa was amazing (I had a facial), and the rooms were super private and romantic with the balcony hot tubs. We would recommend this to any couple in Seattle looking for a romantic get-a-way that isn't too far from the city.

Room Tip: Room #4 was a great room!
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple