“Sometimes the best food is found in the least prominent places”
Review of Bangkok Bistro

Bangkok Bistro
Ranked #17 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 1 July 2018

This hidden gem was a welcome treat as we passed thru town. We enjoyed two orders of Pad Thai (one pork, one chicken). They were absolutely delicious. Incredible spice and flavours; easily the best Pad Thai I have ever had. The portions are impressive too, one serving is enough to split between two people if need be. We also ordered the fresh rolls and they were just as delicious.

Our meal was a Take Out order so that we could eat back in the hotel room and the order was ready just when they promised us over the phone.

The service was genuine and professional in all respects. We were very impressed.

We will return here next time without any hesitation whatsoever. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We have gone here for years, and we love the food and the service. It's very personal, intimate and quaint all at the same time. The flavors are terrific, and the spicy factor is what you'd expect. I usually order a 4, and it's spot on. My wife orders a one, and she is content as that's the spice level she likes.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

The food is excellent - the family who runs this small restaurant returns to Thailand every winter to visit and gather curry ingredients to serve their customers. Curries are delicious. Big chunks of veggies, lots of ginger and garlic. Yum! My only complaint is the air 'freshener' plugged into the wall beneath one of the tables. It's disconcerting to smell delicious curry mixed with what seems like a bathroom deodorizer. The owner tells me that other customers like the smell. Getting takeout is how I avoid this unfortunate aspect of an otherwise great place.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Just eat here.it's small but I doubt you'll be disappointed. Wide selection of dishes.pad Thai is always a winner.Massamon curry is one dish we order a lot.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I just recently moved to the Burlington, Washington area and have been looking for a decent Thai restaurant. I can definitively say that I have found it. I used to travel to Thailand several times a year on business trips so I know what authentic Thai food tastes like, and this is about as close as you can get outside of Thailand. The tom ka gai was particularly delicious. I also had a very nice chat with the owner's daughter, who was my waitress. What wonderful, friendly people - something that is very typical of Thai people. The only thing I was disappointed in was the fact that they did not have som tam (papaya salad) on the menu, which is one of my favorite Thai dishes. Other than that, this is the best Thai food I have had in a long time, which makes me wonder about the negative reviews I've read. In my opinion, this restaurant deserves the high rating it has.