“Didn't see Billy - yet the place and food was spot on ”
Review of Billy's

Billy's
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Half way between Bellingham and Seattle is an unpretentious - bright and clean - breakfast spot.
Delicious breakfast
Superb service done with a smile.
Go early (before 9:30am) or be prepared to wait for a table.
Popular with locals and those passing through.
We shall return...

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 31 August 2018

We were passing through Burlington and were hungry. Passed Billy's, looked up the reviews, decided to take a chance. All four of us left happy and more than full. I had an excellent and huge salad. Friendly waiter, comfortable and neighborly atmosphere. I recommend Billy's, for sure.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Took 2 coworker/friends today for our lunch break at 10 am. Busy but no line out the door and waitress was prompt and efficient. I had Blt and fries. They both had Darrell salad and loved it. If you haven't been here you should check then out!

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We just found this place shortly after arriving in town. It was lunch time and they were very busy. The wait for the food was long, but they were slammed. All in all, I thought the waitress did a good job. She got everything right, refilled drinks and got us our food as soon as it came up. The experience could have been bad with a subpar server.

The food was outstanding. I got the Rueben and my son got some giant breakfast skillet. We both loved it and wanted to go back for dinner the next day but they weren't open. I've seen some bad reviews for slow service and I think that they've gotten better. The kitchen may have been slow (but I like I said, they were slammed) but the server was top notch and so was the food.

1  Thank Brian M
Reviewed 23 July 2018

First time visiting this restaurant. I've heard some good things about Billy's so I decided to try it. Portions were a decent size. Had to wait a while to get a refill on my coffee. It's a bit over priced in my opinion. I will most likely be back.