“Tight Squeeze”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We went here because my son, who was recently promoted to Navy Chief, wanted to go for dinner. We get there and being Friday night there was a wait. They put us in the biggest dining area available, for a group of 9 to be seated, yet there really wasn't enough room between the tables. Once we sat down we couldn't get back up without inconveniencing someone on either side of us. They did put just barely enough space for my husband's wheelchair to fit at the end of the table. We started with two servers, one for each side of the table, and that managed to morph into one taking care of us. He did an excellent job for a large group. Our orders were correct and there were no mishaps. The food was delicious and we had enough to take home and eat leftovers later that evening. My daughter forgot her bag in the foyer, while waiting on the table, and someone found it and turned it in and nothing was missing. My husband left behind his fedora and we didn't realize it until we got home. We called the restaurant and they had indeed found it and said that they would hold it until we came back to get it, which my son will do. I enjoyed the meal and the service, but felt a little to squished to be able to really enjoy my meal.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

First time trying Olive Garden. Portions were big, food was a bit salty, but otherwise good. Service was excellent!

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Busy busy busy, make sure to go early, or late. The food is superb, the wait staff very friendly and helpful. We were offered a wine tasting, we declined but accepted the offer of a watermelon martini taster instead. Nice to be able to try before you buy. Was glad because I decided on an Italian Margarita instead and it did not disappoint. Best Margarita I have ever had and the price was decent. I had the Chicken Marsala as an entree which was divine including the delicious mash potatoes. As always the salad and bread sticks were a nice addition.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

We had a wonderful lunch with a very friendly and efficient server, Emma. The meal was great, she talked to the kids and joked with us. The breadsticks were a bit raw and definitely not up to Olive Garden standards, but everything else was great.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

We dine here at least monthly. Jennifer Martin and her staff are friendly and efficient. Staff interact and give just as much attention to our kids which is appreciated!Bloody mary's were perfect. We started with the spicy shrimp appetizer and ordered soup and salad. We love the chichen gnocchi soup. My hubby had the seafood alfredo! We were checked on often. The waitress even offered and delivered club soda and a napkin when I spilled alfredo on my shirt! Every detail was spot on!