“Outstanding salad and pizza ”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #22 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

This place is amazing, I love the customer service, ambiance, food, prices, happy employees!!
I highly recommend this place to everyone
Must try this place

Reviewed 3 June 2018

I had a build your own pizza and it was very good. The staff was friendly and took the time to explain how it works. My pizza was pretty much done by the time I got up to pay. We will be returning very soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Wow this is my first time here!!
I’m really impressed with the freshness and quickness of service
I got a mini salad and a 11 inch pizza
Excellent all around I highly recommend this place to everyone

Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My husband loves Mod Pizza, especially that he can select pizza ingredients and watch his pizza being assembled. As for me, I think the restaurant is too noisy, the pizza is just average, and I only go there to please my husband. On the positive side, the employees ate super friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was our first time to stop for lunch. Was confused on where to start and what to do. Husband wanted a pizza and I wanted a salad. So many decisions while I stand in line. What size what to add, etc. Not very relaxing.
They are fast and have fresh ingredients. The workers are very noisy and active as one walks down the line adding things to a pizza or a salad. They bring your pizza after they cook it. So, don't have to tip.
They had the doors open so one could walk outside or stay inside. Again, it was noisy and it was a quiet week day at about 1:00.

Not very relaxing.

Been to Mod Pizza? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK