“First visit and the pizza was great!”
Review of Mod Pizza

Mod Pizza
Ranked #22 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Reviewed 3 June 2018

I had a build your own pizza and it was very good. The staff was friendly and took the time to explain how it works. My pizza was pretty much done by the time I got up to pay. We will be returning very soon.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Wow this is my first time here!!
I’m really impressed with the freshness and quickness of service
I got a mini salad and a 11 inch pizza
Excellent all around I highly recommend this place to everyone

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

My husband loves Mod Pizza, especially that he can select pizza ingredients and watch his pizza being assembled. As for me, I think the restaurant is too noisy, the pizza is just average, and I only go there to please my husband. On the positive side, the employees ate super friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 1 May 2018

This was our first time to stop for lunch. Was confused on where to start and what to do. Husband wanted a pizza and I wanted a salad. So many decisions while I stand in line. What size what to add, etc. Not very relaxing.
They are fast and have fresh ingredients. The workers are very noisy and active as one walks down the line adding things to a pizza or a salad. They bring your pizza after they cook it. So, don't have to tip.
They had the doors open so one could walk outside or stay inside. Again, it was noisy and it was a quiet week day at about 1:00.

Not very relaxing.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for the first time with my wife on our way home from vacation.

We weren’t sure how it worked but they asked and then they were very pleasant in their explanation.

She had a salad, I ordered a pizza. When our food came up I looked at mine perplexed. It had artichokes on it... I hate artichokes, and none of the other ingredients it was supposed to have. Took me a moment, I was tired!

So, I took it back to the counter where I got an apology, a promise to get the right thing right away, and an offer to keep the original pizza as well.

Then when my name was called I got the right pizza, in a bigger size and a coupon for a free pizza on my next visit as well as an apology and a thanks for coming in.

I’m from Chicago originally so you can guess this isn’t my favorite style of pizza but there is just no arguing with classy service like this. Nothing is perfect, but, I couldn’t ask for more.

Thanks MOD pizza, we’ll be back for sure!

Date of visit: February 2018