“Poor performance”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The food was as good as expected, but with hebatchi, one can expect a performance. The boy who cooked only cooked.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We arrived at 9:15 for dinner, a full 45 minutes before the restaurant closed. By 9:30, however, they announced the kitchen "was closing," they put all the chairs up onto all the tables around us, and they were sweeping under our feet. At 9:45, the waitress literally took my daughter's bowl of udon soup out of her hands, as she was eating it, to "wrap it up for you to go." Her chopsticks were still in her hands. The bill? $88. That's nearly $3.00 a minute. Do not recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Order a sushi appetizer to share, good amount and nice selection. Chef is very interactive, friendly and talented. All dishes turned out delicious. We were a party of three so we ended up sitting with another family. Making a reservation is highly recommended though they are accomodating with walkins,

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My husband and I have been going here forever...it is a 30 min drive from our house but we still are up in this area a lot. We both were craving udon, it was cold outside so we each ordered the tempura udon (2@12.95). It is delicious, my husband even drank all his broth which he doesn't normally do. I had the drink special (7.00) and he had a black butte porter (4.25). Everything was excellent including service.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Sakura has a fun and interactive Hibachi option that's great for couples on date night or families with all ages of children. If hibachi isnt of interest, there's always the table side or kaiten (bar) option. I enjoyed the many many times I have gone and will go again next time I am in town. The Yakisoba is delicious, as well as the Filet Mignon hibachi meal. With a shellfish allergy, they are good to accommodate without you feeling left out.