I am a Assistant Manager for a Holiday Inn in Spokane, WA. Me and a freind were travelling to Burlington/ Kirkland, WA for the weekend to attend a function. When I made my reservation I asked for a first floor room, near a door, and if there were any karaoke bars near the property.
After a marathon 6 hour drive I was pleasantly surprised when the fron desk agent agent had the perfect room and a couple of karaoke selections for me within a few miles. The front desk staff was great, smiles, and seemed to really enjoy their job.
My travel partner slept until 9:30am, and I awoke at 5:30am. The breakfast host was pleasant, and had no issues with me stealing a table for a couple of hours to use the internet without waking my freind up.
Overall it was a great weekend and the Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Burlington, WA helped greatly to accomidate this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! The newly renovated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington, WA is located at exit 229 off I-5, minutes from Skagit Valley & Tulalip Casino's, outlets & shopping malls, Burlington/Mt. Vernon attractions, Skagit Speedway, WA State Ferry, whale watching, scenic San Juan Islands, Deception Pass, tulip fields, North Cascades Natl. Park, and the nearby cities of Mt. Vernon, Bellingham, LaConnor and Anacortes. This affordable Burlington hotel features an indoor pool, business center, fitness center and spacious rooms with microwave and refrigerator, plus several two-room suites and Jacuzzi suites! Businesses: Dri-Eaz, Paccar, Janicki, Sierra Pacific, Pacific Woodtech Corp, Shell & Tesoro Refineries, Puget Sound Energy, Nordic Tugs, Draper Valley Farms, Sakuma Brothers, Port Of Skagit County, and Transform. Hospitals: Skagit Valley Hospital, United General Hospital, and Skagit Valley Medical Center. Universities: Skagit Valley Community College. Retail: Seattle Premium Outlets, Prime Outlet Mall, Cascade Mall, Costco, and Home Depot. Attractions: Skagit Valley Casino, Northern Lights Casino, Tulalip Casino, Deception Pass, North Cascades National Park, Skagit Speedway, Riverfront Park, Tulip/berry fields, Seattle and Vancouver, BC. A credit card with proper ID is required for registration. Pets are not permitted on premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Burlington
- Holiday Inn Burlington
- Burlington Holiday Inn Express