“Great meal in a mall? YES!”
Review of Curious Chef

Curious Chef
Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We needed a lunch break and decided to try the Curious Chef because of convenient location. We were pleasantly surprised by the expansive menu and friendly efficient service.

Breakfast is served all day so my dining partner enjoyed the Veggie Egg Benedict. I ordered the Oriental Chicken Salad. The chicken was delightfully crunchy and not greasy. The to go menu notes this salad includes almonds, bell peppers, won tons, and sesame seeds. But the salad I was served included grated cheddar cheese, bacon, hard boiled egg, and tomatoes which I now realize was really the Crispy Chicken Salad. (See photo.) I enjoyed it, nevertheless.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This is a hidden gem in the outlet mall of Burlington!

I had the turkey dinner and the turkey was roasted in house, huge plate of food. They scratch make many of their items, chicken fried steak is hand battered in house (who does THAT anymore...very few). I’m coming back for that and their wonderful sounding liver and onions with bacon and gravy.

My turkey dinner had homemade dressing, mashed potatoes and gravy, the turkey was moist and everything was excellent!

They have a huge breakfast menu as well as their lunch and dinner items...all can be ordered during the day.

Nice and clean, it was pretty busy and service was a bit slow, but the wait was DEFINITELY worth it!!

I’ll definitely

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Had heard rumors this was a nice little cafe with excellent breakfasts, but I was somewhat disappointed. The service was slow, probably because they were pretty busy, but my waitress seemed distracted or inexperienced. My Denver Omelette was good but nothing special, but I will say the hashbrowns were crispy and excellent.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We didn't expect such friendly service, good food and a quiet welcoming atmosphere. Asked for an entree that was on the window display menu. Not on the current menu but no problem. Enjoyed Chicken Marsala with salad. Enough for two [with a $1 split charge]. Price was very reasonable and the food outstanding. Definatly will be going back.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We had six of us meet here before shopping on a saturday. We arrived around 8:30 and there was only one wait staff on so it took a while to get our order in and then to get our drinks and food. The staff were very nice but they needed more people on at that time of day