“Average Food Slow Service”
Review of Curious Chef

Curious Chef
Ranked #11 of 91 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 January 2018

Had heard rumors this was a nice little cafe with excellent breakfasts, but I was somewhat disappointed. The service was slow, probably because they were pretty busy, but my waitress seemed distracted or inexperienced. My Denver Omelette was good but nothing special, but I will say the hashbrowns were crispy and excellent.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We didn't expect such friendly service, good food and a quiet welcoming atmosphere. Asked for an entree that was on the window display menu. Not on the current menu but no problem. Enjoyed Chicken Marsala with salad. Enough for two [with a $1 split charge]. Price was very reasonable and the food outstanding. Definatly will be going back.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We had six of us meet here before shopping on a saturday. We arrived around 8:30 and there was only one wait staff on so it took a while to get our order in and then to get our drinks and food. The staff were very nice but they needed more people on at that time of day

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This little cafe is almost hidden in the Outlets in Burlington,WA. Their food is homemade. That means they roast their turkey, make their own mashed potatoes, and serve dinners with fresh vegetables and a salad. I have frequented this place for several years by eating there as well as ordering and picking up to take a meal to my elderly mother. Prices are reasonable, the restaurant is clean , food is yummy. I recommend this for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. A family cafe environment. Booths and tables both are available, so handicapped access is easily accommodated.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Stopped at Curious Chef due to all the great reviews on TripAdvisor.
We pulled up to restaurant at around 4:30 PM on a Wednesday, thought it was closed. No one was parked in front and the place was empty.
My chicken melt was dripping fluid from the canned mushrooms. My son's chicken strips were pre made, frozen, fried and all breading with hardly any chicken. My daughter did enjoy her Eggs Benedict, but the fresh country potatoes tasted like frozen and reheated potatoes.