“A Gem in the Rough!!!”

Curious Chef
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Burlington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2017

Wow! the menu is HUGE! The portions are great & the food is excellent. You can have breakfast all day or they have a wonderful selection on sandwiches, salads, main courses. Oh My, too many to mention. The servers are fabulous!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

I love there taco salad...so fresh and tasty. Have also had the bacon,lettuce, tomato sandwich on sourdough also delicious. Love the ham and cheese melt, and the beef dip. If I share with a friend, portions are generous I love the apple pie !

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Who knew? I never go to the Outlet Mall so had no idea this wonderful place is here. I needed to kill time in the morning so had BF here. After looking @ the reviews..one of which said they make Monte Cristo sandwiches the 'right way' I was hooked into going. They do make an awesome MC....in fact so loaded I took 1/2 home. Great waitress...who gave me the option of a fresh fruit bowl instead of the usual lunch sides. Also...coffee is decent. I would love to find a BF place that makes 'real' hollandaise sauce for the Egg Benedict as they have quite a few selections in this category. My only complaint is that they don't serve the traditional red current jelly with the MC...instead give you a small pitcher of maple syrup.

Reviewed 29 April 2017

I've eaten here several times, and have never been disappointed.
The turkey dinner was moist, flavorful and filling. The beef dip was also tasty. Service is fairly quick and the prices are very good.

The restaurant has never been busy when I've been there.

Reviewed 28 March 2017

We met friends for lunch and were well tended to. Lots of coffee refills, attention to our needs but not intrusive. Meals were well prepared and tasty.