“Rating Coffee Places in Burien”
Review of Red Eye Expresso

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red Eye Expresso
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Burien
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Reviewed 10 March 2017

As of now, there are 2 reviews of this place; both with a 5 star rating. LOL. Don't trust ratings that are from so few people.

My Summary: Don't waste your money unless you enjoy drinking steamed milk!

I am a coffee snob. So much so that in a beverage bottling business I owned for 25 years where I developed and created 65 beverage products (I am an experienced taster of beverage products and I am picky), I decided to also roast coffee just so I could get some really good coffee. When I have really great coffee to drink I drink it black 80% of the time and as a latte 20% of the time.

Recently having several experiences in Burien buying coffee that is not satisfactory I decided to buy coffee from all the coffee shops in Burien for a comparison and review. I will be posting the complete review on my blog when completed and get it published with local media.

At each place I go to I order a tall latte for comparison. My preferred drink is a short latte for a fuller coffee flavor but due to the popularity of tall latte's I figured it would give me a better comparison.

I drove through and purchased a latte here today. Like so many of the other places, the latte taste mostly like warm steamed milk with little coffee flavor at all. I will say that the hint of coffee flavor that was there was better than a few of the other places around town in my review and for that reason I rated the taste of my latte a 5 out of 10.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

It seems like everyone I know gets their morning coffee here. I decided to give it a try and was pleasantly surprised with the very helpful and friendly woman behind the counter and how quickly she was able to work both the counter window and the drive thru.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

love the employees. They always make my drink the way I like it.

Been to Red Eye Expresso? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK