US$ 74
Hotels.com
US$ 92
HotelsClick
US$ 114
All reviewsground floor roomroom was cleancoffee machinestaff was friendlyliving roomwould stay againone night stayyogurtan older propertyfridge and microwaveeasy accesschriskandaprinterconferencestarbucksferry
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Have a conference here in a Bremerton. Wife and I have choice hotels account and we always stay. THIS IS NOT A CHOICE HOTEL. Its a motel 6 at best. My room smells like old mans aftershave. The buildings are dirty and need paint. The property is dirty, drab and old looking. Wifi is ok. TV is very fuzzy. Room looks like it was vacuumed maybe 2 days ago. Carpet is stained.

I would not use this again. Ill find something else if we have a Bremerton Conference.

Room Tip: In the back to avoid the Speedway out front
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ricky S
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We spent one night at this hotel, breaking up the journey from Portland to Vancouver.

The hotel is right on the highway. The entrance isn't that easy to spot, but we just about saw it in time. This is an older style property with external doors.

The receptionist was a little slow checking us in, but was friendly, and we were not in a hurry.

Parking is free. We had an upstairs room, and there is no lift, so we left things we didn't need to bring up in our car.

Breakfast is served in the lobby, and the selection was decent. The usual items typical of a budget hotel. There was a computer terminal in the lobby, although the printer didn't work very well.

The room was OK. Not huge, but big enough. Fine for one night.

We took a walk to the nearby Silver City Brewery, which was a good way to spend the evening.

A functional, clean, comfortable hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Loulabelle44
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Was in town to visit my son who is stationed in Bremerton. I have stayed in every location in Bremerton over the last couple of years and this was a short notice visit. My go to locations were full and some of the other hotels in town a marginal. So, for this trip I decided to try the Quality Inn. Being a National Brand location I thought it would be better than some of the other choices that were available. I was mistaken! My room, 216, had carpet that was dirty and past due for replacement, the room had a freshly fumigated smell when we entered, the walls were not well insulated making it easy to hear the guest snoring next door.

The bed was comfortable and on inspection appeared to be new. The morning after our stay we were shockingly made aware of some defects in the room requiring our belonging to be bagged in plastic prior to our departure. The defects were reported to the Front Desk and it became apparent that they were aware of the previous problem. We had the pleasure of discussing the issues with the Operations Manager Jay Patel and found him to be very rude and dismissive.

Room Tip: Find any other location in Bremerton to stay
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Randal B
Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

We arrived after 10 pm since we couldn’t check in in the morning, and since it was late we were upgraded to a 3 bed suite which was wonderful for us. Outside it looks like your typical motel, but The staff were wonderful and the continental breakfast was decent. Waffles and coffee/water were the only hot food. It isn’t perfect but the room smelled free of smoke (amazing), and the room looked updated within the past year.

The bath clearly has been maintained periodically and is due for more (wallpaper peeling and mold starting on the bath ceiling, see pictures). Bath was otherwise nice. We had a great one night stay and will return next trip.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
RameshR, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear. Sir./Ma'am!!

GM
QI&S,Bremerton,WA 98312
(360)-405-1111

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This is only the 2nd good review I've ever left for a Quality Inn. I've had 3 previous bad experiences with other Quality Inns, all in the State of Georgia. So when my company sent me to this property I was a bit apprehensive. However, the stay was remarkable and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Bremerton. Kanda, Chris, and Jay were very friendly and accommodating. I got one of their apartment rooms that has a separate kitchen and living room apart from the bed and bath rooms. Even had a small deck to enjoy the September weather. The room was clean and tidy, and the housekeeping staff were prompt and professional.

Room Tip: Large number of rooms in the back off the road. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business