See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 April 2017

The price was right to stay here, but my teen's eyes got wide when we entered the lobby and she begged to go elsewhere. We did stay the night but I won't do so again. Building hosts a lot of questionable folk - one step up from homeless? - who were loud, smelly and could have been drunk. We did not feel comfortable in the lobby/breakfast area with them, or in the hallway where they were talking in loud voices. Breakfast was hard boiled eggs, chemical-tasting waffles, and muffins I had to remind the employee to bring out (he took forever - was cutting them into quarters). Small but clean room.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzanne P
Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a little over a month while waiting for my home to be ready, the hotel offers an awesome extended stay rate. The staff is excellent, go above and beyond to make sure our stay was smooth and as comfortable as possible. Delicious waffles as part of the free continental breakfast and the kitchenette was convenient so we didn't have to eat out every day. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank FranSeed
Reviewed 25 July 2016

Upon arrival, staff was friendly and great. They had upgraded me to a premium kitchenette upon request for a very good price. Room was very clean, housekeepers gave great service, i stayed at the hotel for a week. I would definitely stay here again when i come back to the area. The waffles are also Amazing with a hint of vanilla!!!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ashleysimmons
Reviewed 14 June 2016

Had we not paid in advance for the 2 nights we were there we would have walked out & gone elsewhere. I have stayed at this hotel several times but it was a long time ago. Apparently this side of Bremerton is experiencing a downturn and this hotel is no exception.

There was an odd odor in the lobby and the hallways smelled like smoke. My son saw cigarette butts laying at the top of the stairwell, so apparently people sat in the stairwell instead of going outside to smoke. We were charged $10 for the 3rd person in our room but there were only 2 towels in the room (normally there are 4 at other hotels we stay at). I sent our son down to the front desk to get extra towels (he's 16 & almost 6' tall). He was questioned by the desk clerk & and only given 1 additional towel. There were sketchy characters loitering around the property, which we believe were living there, as they apparently offer long-term residence as well now. There were crumbs under the bed and it was obvious the far side of the room hadn't been vacuumed very well, if at all, for quite some time. I was very glad I didn't have small children with me! The free wi-fi was horrible.

The next morning we left for the day. When we returned the beds were not made, but there were 2 fresh towels. Clearly someone had come in our room and left the towels, but no other housekeeping duties were done. When I went downstairs to again ask for extra towels I asked about the lack of bed-making & was told the girls mom wasn't there that day so that sometimes happens. If we were going to stay another night they would surely make the beds the next day. Umm, no thanks, we aren't staying a minute more than we have to!

We did not even look at the free continental breakfast items, so no comment there.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Danielle H
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Very clean and comfortable room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Owner happened to be on site when I arrived and so I met her and she is a lovely friendly lady. The free world to worked great and I enjoyed the nice breakfast offering. Will stay here again when on this side of the water. Recommend it highly.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple