All reviews view of the bay small balcony same rate the check in process save money hotel room first floor biscuits and gravy balconies seattle ferry clerk freeway
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

After spending five night on the Olympic Penninsula at four different places, we were just looking for an inexpensive room before heading home. We arrived to find an upgraded room with a deck facing Oyster Bay. All of the staff were friendly and accomodating and they had a hot breakfast with omelets and sausage. It is older and not fancy with a barebones exercise room, but much better than much pricier places we stayed. It is ten minutes from the ferry to Seattle.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 August 2018

I rolled the dice and was pleasantly surprised. Low budget hotel but in a beautiful setting with restaurants within walking distance. Just far enough off the freeway to avoid any noise yet close enough to be convenient.

My room was clean, quiet, and secure.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 August 2018

The have signs everywhere to "Tip" whoever (front test, housekeeping, etc.). I had a room on the first floor (the lobby is on the 4th), the door had been previously kicked in, the "repaired" the door jam, but never replaced the strike plate, and had a sign to dead bolt it (except you can't when you leave). There is no safe in the room so any one could lean into the door for access. Housekeeping made my bed and messed with anything perceived medications, but failed to flush a toilet. They did reset their tip sign.

The walls were beaten to hell, the head board was not bolted down, the window (which opened to a side walk) was single pane and held closed by a piece fo 1x2, everything was rusting and worn out, the wifi existed, but you couldn't connect, and it's built into a hill so you will lack cell service.

After that, you will hear EVERYTHING within 4 rooms around you, whether is be a happy couple above you or a domestic disturbance.

The room keys advertised federally illegal drugs. If you have any, either moral, employment, or otherwise issues, I strongly recommend against this hotel.

I stayed their one night out of exhaustion and a second because when I got in I couldn't hear the TV over the couple above me. I left the room, and went to speak to the front desk but no one was to be found.

The bed was comfortable to sleep on, the sheets appeared clean, the TV worked; it had a full kitchenette, 3 different sinks, plates, glasses, and silverware, most of the lights worked, it had coat hangers, an ironing board and iron, the water pressure was high, and it had electricity. That is the positives I can find.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

This inn is not close to the beautiful waterfront of Bremerton. We had a phone call saying someone complained about my husband smoking on the deck and there was several other people smoking on decks... we did not finish our stay..

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We knew going in that this was not a top rated hotel. That said, we found the check in to be like going through some kind of security clearance. All ID's must be shown, $100 security deposit placed on credit card, etc. The room was worn. Front of AC broken in; tiles in bathroom broken. The last indignity was when I asked my husband to bring me back some yogurt from he breakfast area, they told him that would charge him $5 if he left the area with any food. Please, keep looking.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple