“Amazing service/stay”

Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Bothell
Reviewed 25 July 2016

This location was fantastic! We had a non-smoking room and it was clean and had all the amenities we were looking for. The only issue was that we had to make our own ice cubes with the trays in the fridge instead of getting it from a machine. The front desk staff were so nice and really helpful. I stayed there for two nights and would highly recommend if you are in the area.

Room Tip: walls are a bit thin
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that our location met your needs and that your enjoyed your stay with us. I am proud of our team for ensuring that you were comfortable and for taking care of any requests you may have had. However, we apologize that we did not have an ice machine for your convenience, hopefully with our future property enhancements. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 July 2016

So my wife, my daughter and I are remodeling our home and were in need of staying somewhere a couple of months. I needed to check in a bit early because I had a bunch of frozen food I didn't want thawing out from the hot weather and Nicolette totally hooked up with fridge while the maids finished cleaning our rooms. AWESOME service right? Totally! Then we come back at check in and I gotta tell you Susan the frontdesk gal made my whole family feel welcome! She got our suite prepared perfectly and was very personable and made us feel like we were home! We then had the pleasure of meeting Evelyn the hotel maid who also made us feel cozy and welcome! So welcome my daughter called her "Auntie" AMAZING again! Coming from the hotel that is sister to this one ...it was like night and day! So warm and so welcoming I can't imagine anything not being handled professionally by this staff. Thanks a bunch and my family is looking forward to the remaining two months with your darling staff!

Room Tip: We loved our King Suite. Privacy wall and huge kitchen (about 700sq ft.)
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Big R R
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you were pleased by the great service that was provided by our staff. We strive to provide every guest with a "home away from home" experience, and I'm thrilled that we met that goal with your stay. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope you will stay at our hotel, or any of our other brand locations in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2016 via mobile

Fenomenal front desk staff. Susan is the sweetest and most attentive lady I've ever met in hotel industry.
Very cleaning facilities.
Immediately informed when my expected packages arrived.
And once again, I felt like VIP at Extended Stay ;)

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bothell - West, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Thank you for posting a review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you were so satisfied with the service you received during your visit. As well, I'm glad that you enjoyed our clean hotel. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 June 2016

Don't book with ESA if you need a guaranteed room. I booked directly with their reservation desk. I received multiple confirmations up to and including the day before my arrival. Two hours before I was to check in they called and said they had overbooked and had no room for me. I was there with multiple other people in our group who were also staying there. I had no personal transportation and no way of getting to an alternate hotel room they offered me that was over 10 miles away! The company representative that called was callous and when I explained my situation and that an alternate hotel wasn't possible or acceptable she just said "So, do you want that other hotel room or not?" They left me in a horrible predicament.

Stayed: June 2016
4  Thank 425trish
Reviewed 23 May 2016 via mobile

We stayed at Extended StayAmerica at the Northgate facility for three weeks. It is off of the main street so it is quiet. It is clean and the staff was helpful and friendly. Basic shopping and restaurants are within walking distance The services are limited but dishes and utensils are provided free upon request. There's a very limited coffee and muffin bar for breakfast. The price is excellent for any necessary extended-stay. Many of the rooms seem to be rented for the construction crews working in the area.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple