“Excellent Trip”

Old Country Buffet
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Old Country Buffet: Excellent customer service, great food selection and good food. for
the excellent price. Would like to see senior price at 55 instead of 65.

Reviewed 6 March 2016

Lots of choices, probably too much as one can get carried away wanting to sample a bit of everything, tasty food, reasonable service and good value for what you pay.

Reviewed 20 February 2016 via mobile

I've known about this buffet for many years but only tried it recently. It's really good value for the price. Almost everything I tried was decent to very good, the taco station and the salad bar were my favourite sections. The only item I didn't care for was the pizza slice I tried.

Looking forward to repeating here.

Reviewed 20 February 2016

For health reasons, I have to be very careful of what I eat. My husband and I (both seniors) got after 1 o'clock on weekdays for a lower price which includes beverages and desserts. This has been in effect for several years, but could of course change at any time. Lots of fresh veggies for salads. Several meats are offered fried or baked. tiny servings of desserts allow guilt-free sampling. This restaurant is always full and cheerfully staffed.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

When I was living in Vancouver, me and my friends would drive across the border to go here. Price was ok, location was good. Food was good, but what made me return was the staff. He enjoyed his work! I haven't been here since last year, but if he is working, I am going there on my next trip.