“Great find!”

El Agave
Ranked #54 of 483 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 November 2017

We were staying across the road at the Coachman Inn and wanted a place we could walk to for dinner. Doing research before our trip I read all the great reviews from tripadvisor reviewers. Glad we decided to give it a try. The food was fantastic (portions were actually too big for us to eat all of it) and the drinks were great. The prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Great food and nice margaritas! Staff were friendly and the atmosphere was awesome. A nice place to go for some Mexican food if you are in the area

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Ordered combo fajitas for lunch. Worst fajitas I've ever had in a restaurant. Lots of Worcestershire and a few other undetermined spices. Staff was friendly enough. Order was messed up, but they gave us a discount. If it wasn't for the staff this would be a 1 star review. Will not be back.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Right across the road from the excellent Coachman Inn. Friendly staff, cute and eclectic atmosphere. Good food - some fairly authentic dishes. Drinks are a bit expensive but overall a good family spot.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Right across from my hotel. The margaritas were top notch. However being on my own I seemed to rank low priority on service. First just getting seated then when I was I got the nachos but waited to be served. Was I supposed to waive? A bit chaotic at 7 pm on a Saturday. The food was great but will always remember how good that margarita was.. Don't like being ignored though. Could be excellent would have 3 starred but for well the margarita of course. Work on the service folks