“Great place for great food and drinks”

Extreme's Sports Grill
Ranked #72 of 461 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Southwestern, Pizza
Reviewed 7 October 2016

This is a quaint little sports bar that offers great food and a fantastic selection of craft beers. What more can you ask for, right? How about a pleasant atmosphere and a great staff. They have that as well. It was so good, we went back the next night for more. We were not disappointed.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I really love the comfortable atmosphere, awesome food, and great bartenders. It is my favorite place to chill, watch a game and have an amazing wood fired pizza. But you really cannot go wrong with ordering. The owner takes great care choosing menu items. Go with friends, take the whole family, or have your Xmas party upstairs!

Reviewed 10 September 2016

My wife and I each ordered the barbecued ribs and the portions were enormous. Next day we ordered the half portion and that was more than adequate. Their meals were very tasty. The three days we ate there we found the waiters to be friendly and polite with very good service. We are two Albertans who discovered an absolute gem eatery!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Food and service was very good. I'm not usually a "rib" person however since this was the house specialty I figured I'd better try them. Good choice. Another specialty was their Crab Bisque. Delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We go through Bellingham once a year and use the Holiday Inn for our stay because about 400 meters away is this little sports bar. The food is exceptional, great variety of beers on tap and great service. Portion size is large and we enjoyed the happy hour specials. It's awesome that you can enjoy great food and drink and walk safely back to your room. I wish this place was in my home town
Cheers!