“Great place to eat.”

Extreme's Sports Grill
Ranked #72 of 461 Restaurants in Bellingham
Cuisines: Southwestern, Pizza
Reviewed 10 September 2016

My wife and I each ordered the barbecued ribs and the portions were enormous. Next day we ordered the half portion and that was more than adequate. Their meals were very tasty. The three days we ate there we found the waiters to be friendly and polite with very good service. We are two Albertans who discovered an absolute gem eatery!

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Food and service was very good. I'm not usually a "rib" person however since this was the house specialty I figured I'd better try them. Good choice. Another specialty was their Crab Bisque. Delicious.

Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

We go through Bellingham once a year and use the Holiday Inn for our stay because about 400 meters away is this little sports bar. The food is exceptional, great variety of beers on tap and great service. Portion size is large and we enjoyed the happy hour specials. It's awesome that you can enjoy great food and drink and walk safely back to your room. I wish this place was in my home town
Cheers!

1  Thank Jack R
Reviewed 7 July 2016

Really good local sports bar good for families and adults alike. Great burgers, pizza, BBQ, you name it. Have not had a bad meal there at all.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

This is an excellent sports bar right near the Holiday Inn Express. There are more than 20 beers on tap, an wide variety of excellent pizzas baked in a wood-fired oven, and many other good things to eat. Worth a visit!