Comfort Inn Bellingham
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Oxford Suites Bellingham(Bellingham)
Rodeway Inn(Bellingham)
View Hotel
All reviewswafflesolive gardenroom was cleanhot tubguide meridianindoor poolcontinental breakfaststay there againbiscuits and gravybellis fair mallcold cerealminute drivewaffle makerthe breakfast areaprice rangeshopping tripfront desk staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Stayed there for a night, the price was good,very clean , very nice free breafast and free shuttle to the airport.

Room Tip: If you are looking for clean room and good price,this is the one.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 November 2011

My husband and I stayed here three nights,over the Thanksgiving weekend. We selected this motel because it was rated highly on TA, was reasonably priced for the area, and was located close to the turn off from I-5 to Mt. Baker where we planned to ski. (The Mt. Baker turn off is one exit farther north.) The location was great--across the street from Costco and Best buy, and a short distance from restaurants and other stores. It is about a mile from the movie theatre. The Wall St J.was available in the lobby each day. We had no problem parking. Staff was friendly.
ROOM: We had a King bed, easy chair, desk, flat screen TV, small microwave and refrigerator. The room was clean, and the bed and pillows were comfortable. The sink was located inside the bathroom, which is a tad inconvenient when your partner is monopolizing the bathroom. Hallway noise carried inside the room. Fortunately, everyone was pretty quiet at night or I would have had to use the ear plugs I brought.
FOOD: Normal comfort inn breakfast: several juice, cold cereal and sweet bread choices. In addition, yogurt, boiled eggs, sausage patties, eggs, cheese, muffins (as in egg mcmuffin) were available for the taking. Make-your-own waffles,and biscuits and gravy were very popular. I had the instant oatmeal, which I heated in the microwave before adding raisens and brown sugar. Another day I had the waffles. You need to fill the cups all the way to the brim to make a full waffle. Ice cream and frozen pizza were available for purchase in the lobby.
SPA: The jacuzzi was nice and hot. I had to adjust to the heat before I could fully immerse myself. I loved it. I didn't try the pool, sauna, or exercise room.

3  Thank lsmlady
Reviewed 21 November 2011

Have stayed here at least 8 times while shopping and relaxing in Bellingham. Large rooms, great breakfast, and very friendly staff. Close to shopping and restaurants and freeway, but no road noise ever. Last stay was Nov 4 - 6 and it will not be our last. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends , and will continue to stay here.

Room Tip: We try to ask for a room at the back on the first floor. Very close to handicapped parking stalls.
Reviewed 17 November 2011

Stayed over 1 nite before flying to Palm Springs. Great spot. Great room, nice pool/sauna, nice free breafast in morning. Free shuttle to airport, $6.50 overnight parking and located rite in the middle of the shopping strip in Bellingham. Would definitely stay here again...

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
ComfortInnBellingham, Manager at Comfort Inn Bellingham, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2011

Thank you for your review! With the popularity of flights out of Bellingham International, we are working hard to make Comfort Inn an enjoyable stop before people head out to Vegas, Palm Springs, or the many other destinations. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we'll continue to work at making it even better for next time!

Thanks again!

Brant Baron
Manager

Reviewed 16 November 2011

This was our 2nd stay at the Comfort Inn, Bellingham. It is now our official place to stay as it meets our needs perfectly! The first time we booked, we booked a standard room with 2 beds. Upon arrival, we realized that it would be a tight fit for our family of 3 young children. We asked to upgrade to the suite and fortunately, the front desk staff was able to accommodate. I'd highly recommend the extra $10 for the suite if you are staying as a family. My husband and I had the bed to ourselves, our own tv and space to stretch out. Our two older children (7&4) shared the pullout sofa and had a tv of their own while our toddler fit comfortably in the same room in the crib provided and already in the room when we checked in. The fridge is a bonus to store snacks, leftover dinner from Billy McHale's (conveniently located across the street) and the all important milk for the kids. We also like that we have stayed on the main floor (no need to tell the kids to stop jumping around!) The room was clean, comfortable and the decor was nicely updated. The bed wasn't as comfortable as our pillow top at home, but it was better than average. The pool and hot tub are awesome features of this hotel and we all enjoyed a swim both visits. The extra added value and convenience of the breakfast included is also great! A good selection to choose from... bagels, toast, cereal, fruit, yogurt, fresh waffles, biscuits, warm sausage and egg patties, coffee and fruit. Staff was friendly and helpful throughout both stays. To top it off, the price is very reasonable with all that it has to offer. We look forward to future stays at this inviting hotel!

Room Tip: The suite is great for those traveling with children
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family