Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$ 61
PricelineUS$ 61
Agoda.comUS$ 61
Hotels.comUS$ 61
CheapTicketsUS$ 61
TravelocityUS$ 61
All reviews hard boiled eggs bagels outdoor pool continental breakfast is western washington university clean rooms wi fi bed was very comfortable downtown bellingham close to downtown nice surprise definitely stay here again motel microwave hallway rei sauna
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2020 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for one night. The room was immaculate and smelled clean and fresh. Check in was quick and the gentleman that checked us in was so pleasant and helpful. Not much outside noise to speak of and the bed was very comfortable. We would recommend the Coachman Inn to everyone. Thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2020

This is still the place to stay in Bellingham. Very affordable, good value. Still the friendliest reception by the owners. Still wonderfully comfortable, clean rooms. Traditional small business owner-run hotel. Why pay double for less?

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 13 August 2020

The motel is older but well maintained.there is staff there 24hours. The owners take great pride in the facility.they are friendly,kind and helpful. When the airport rental car fell through,I was stuck with no trsnsport. they found me an uber driver who was great!it saved my vacation plans.they have very good coffee in the lobby in the mornings. Everything worked in the room-toilet,tv,lights,plugs,ac.there was great water pressure for my shower and the water was nice and hot which I prefer.seems like there was a lot of guests but I never heard them.they h ave security cameras which was important for me as a solo traveler
Pool was closed which I expected due to covid. I noticed it was fenced.

Room tip: Room was well maintained.stayed in 202
Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 20 March 2020 via mobile

Our new place to stay when coming to WWU! Very clean older hotel with a wonderful staff. The price is amazing and we got a great night of sleep. The owner is very friendly and I look forward to staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2020

the bad news first: charmless, slightly dingy exterior,in a charmless street full of chain stores and cheap hotels.
the good news: once you're inside, it's indistinguishable from a hotel that costs twice as much. Nice room, clean, quiet, good wi-fi. Great place for a "pit stop". Very friendly staff, too.

Date of stay: February 2020