My partner and I were looking for an inexpensive place to stay at the beginning and end of a trip to Arizona, that was near Bellingham airport. We chose this motel because of the glowing comments from other travellers, and we were not disappointed. The building itself is nothing fancy, but the owners are in the process of upgrading the bathrooms.They have not comprised on quality when it comes to beds and linens, and we had a great night's sleep. Although it is close to the freeway, we were barely conscious of any traffic noise.The owners were pleasant and friendly, and could not have been more helpful. They even provided free parking for our car for the two weeks we were away. The motel is situated across the road from a small shopping centre, where there is a variety of eating places, including an excellent (and very popular) Japanese restaurant. It is less than a ten-minute taxi ride to the airport. We will definitely be returning to the Coachman the next time we fly out of Bellingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good quality rooms at a fair price. complementary breakfast, wireless internet, extended cable with 10 HBO channels, free local calls, Fitness center with Dry Sauna, heated swimming pool, and coin laundry on site. Clean and comfortable rooms and customer service at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Coachman Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coachman Hotel Bellingham
- Coachman Motel Bellingham