“Simple FLAVOR”
Review of Greek Express

Greek Express
Ranked #239 of 628 Restaurants in Bellevue
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The chicken gyro is incredible. Lots of well cooked chicken, dill sauce that you dream about, lettuce, tomato, onion and the bread/wrap part is fresh and soft. You can get whole wheat. I can't visit without getting the baklava. It is just as it should be flaky and nutty with a drenched in honey feel to it. Highly recommend and good price.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Been a few times as like the Greek Express in Factoria and this is never as good, staff not so friendly and difficult to communicate with and once forgot to give me the salad I ordered to go with gyro. Food quite good though.

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Was looking for a quick place to eat without having fast food. I love gyros and when we saw Greek Express we were happy to stop in. Nice service although it was odd for them to ask for a tip for a walk up counter. The seating is limited and could use some updating. Food was yummy and hit just the right spot.

Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

A usual meal for myself and my wife would cost around $27. We used to get Hommos on the plate and so much sauce and fair amount of meat. After a couple of visits, they started putting the Hommos in a very tiny container that does not give you 3 bites. Owners are gettig greedy and trying to maximize profits. Never going there again (voting with my wallet)

1  Thank Ahmad Q
Reviewed 30 November 2015 via mobile

Ten out of ten! Delicious and healthy food with the Mediterranean spirit. It reminds me of out trips to Greece, Israel, Montenegro.