“Disappointing”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Popped in for dinner as I was staying in the hotel across from this restaurant. It was busy. I managed to get a table but the server wasn't very attentive and always seemed uninterested in me as I was a table of one.

The food was massively disappointing as well, burnt and flavorless. A very disappointing visit and I left hungry. Wouldn't go again or recommend.

1  Thank weeyin83

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Foods is good and cheese cake wonderful. Was really crowded on Saturday night so we took food to go...

Reviewed 8 February 2018

Went here for lunch and really enjoyed the parmesan chicken in a roll. Plenty of chicken that was really nicely cooked and very good flavours. I thought there was a bit too much roll with it, so removed some to make it a better balanced dish for me. Good fries and some salad on the side made for a tasty and filling lunch. Staff were excellent

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Recommend the steak Diane and the cheesecake of mango lima. The ribeye is also a good option, or the pastas are great too. Be patience, you should wait depending of the time.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My favorite is their freshly baked wheat bread. I know I’m shallow, but they are yummy!

This place is known obviously for their cheesecakes. I don’t have a sweet tooth so Cheesecake has been in my ignore list - sorry cheesecake lovers :|. They have a huge menu from burgers, pasta, pizza, you name it.

I have a few favorites here but what stands out right now is their pasta diablo and their wheat bread. Did I say wheat bread again?!

They have good selection of drinks as well. Once I remember what the bar tender made for me, I’ll update this post.

Their lemonades are good as well.