“Just ok”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

We were just getting over a stomach virus so we decide to go to this restaurant. We ordered fish and chips to share and an appetizer: chicken pot stickers. Both items were good. It was super busy when we went (when is it not) and our table was very close to others so it hard to just relax. In any event, we had a satisfying meal. Too bad we had no room for cheesecake.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

Annual girls trip and we switched it up this year and decided to avoid the line ups for dinner and have lunch!! best idea ever, seating was quick and cocktails, and food were fresh and tasty

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

My family and I TRIED to go here on 12/27 but the service was so awful and the Manager and greeted so rude we left. I was told the wait was 15-20 minutes for a table but if I would go to the patio we would be seated immediately. I agreed since it was heated. We waited and waited. I asked twice and the greeter was rude and just said to wait until we are called. I started to look around and noticed several tables that could fit the 6 of us that were empty. I watched them for the next 10 minutes and still no one at them so I inquired to as if they were available. He told me flat theory don’t have silverware at them. They had plates and napkins. They then set the table and placed a party of two at the table that was set for 6. I asked to speak to the manager and the greeter got him and then preceded to whisper in his while pointing at the computer screen. This was beyond unprofessional and rude. I told the manager my issues he smirked at me the entire time. He told me I had not waited my allotted time I said it was 15-20 minutes he said that is not what the greeter put down, I had been waiting 47 minutes and was noted that it would be 60-75 which was a lie. At that point I asked for another manager and was told he was the only one I could speak to. He told me there were 3 more parties of 6 in front of me but I could expect to be seated in the next 30 minutes and he was doing everything he could. I asked about all dead tables and he’s said that the computer closed them based off of sales projections and he could not serve them even when he had servers in that section. At that point I left and will not go back. It was absolutely inexcusable. I have ate at these locations before and can say the food and service has been great aside from the Bellvue Square location. I have had 2 awful experiences at this location and it will not get a 3rd chance.

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

It’s our annual trip to Bellevue to stay overnight ( Hyatt Regency this time) during the Holiday season and shop at the Mall, see a movie and Watch the Parade . We went to Cheesecake Factory before the parade and enjoyed an early dinner. I had the Chicken Madeira for the first time with mashed potatoes and asparagus. It didn’t disappoint.My wife had the Mexican Tostadas salad she said was very good but maybe could have had a little more chicken . We waited a bit for a table but it’s the Busy time of year here ...Our waiters did well to see we were attended to and were fairly prompt . The menu is a thick book of diverse choices so always a chance to try something new ...

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

Dinner after the snowflake parade at Cheesecake Factory. Food was excellent. Ordered the miso salmon, pork chops and garlic fettuccine and it was delicious! Waited over an hour so went shopping then returned for a fantastic meal. Service was good and staff was friendly.