“Good dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

We had a quiet dinner. Decent Vegetarian food and people are very pleasant. Good service. Nice food selection.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

We’ve been to Black Bottle twice in the last couple months and have had a good experience both times. I like being able to order many items on the menu so you can taste more than just 1 entree. They serve everything in fairly small portions so you can order 4 or 5 items between 2 people to share. I love the atmosphere, good lighting, good seating and good wine list! I know it sounds crazy..... but try the cauliflower fritters. They’re soooooooo good!!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The food was great and the service well done. It is loud but fun atmosphere. The selection of tapas is very good with some unique and very tasty choices.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Loved this place. We had a big lunch this day of our trip so decided on tapas and we are so glad we didn't pass this up. Flavor was abundant. They have honed their skills of giving great flavor and spice without burning you out. We shared the wild boar ribs - so good we didn't want them to end. We also had the pulled pork won tons and crab and artichoke dip. Everything was fabulous! I would definitely go again

Reviewed 30 September 2017

I have been here a few times with co-workers for special occasions, but this last time I came with my wife for a romantic evening. It was spectacular from start to finish. We were promptly seated at a great table (reservations are a must), and the service was friendly, prompt and attentive. The drinks selection was superb, and the food was fun, fresh, and delicious. I highly recommend the bacon wrapped scallops served over an incredible bed of sauteed kale and garlic, we also had grilled halloumi cheese over grilled peppers, and a wilted spinach salad. All were fantastic. The atmosphere was great, and all in all it was an ideal experience. I highly recommend.