“Nice meal that won't break the bank”

Palomino - Bellevue
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino - Bellevue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 616 Restaurants in Bellevue
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 60
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: NE 8th and Bellevue Way
Transit: Bellevue Transit Center is located 3 blocks East of Lincoln Square, with many other stops located near Bellevue Square/Bellevue Place/Lincoln Square.
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Took six family members; with drinks, entrees and tip was around $200
Was busy but not too noisy to have conversations.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

It is a nice place, with a very friendly staff. I would give 5 stars for efforts, 2 for execution. Waitress was trying to be very helpful. If you are gluten free (GF) you have few options. If you are dailry free and gluten free, avoid at all cost.
It was my second time there (my not GF like this place).
I got sick the first time, eating supposedly GF, dairy free ravioli.
This time, I've ordered GF pizza with no dairy. It is almost laughable now to remember it. I received super dry typical GF small pizza crust, with some sprinkles of meat and 1 mushroom, cut in many pieces. Would you expect a sauce on your pizza? At this place they forgot tomatoe sauce. I eventually asked for it, because you can't eat dry crust with dry meat.
Drinks were decent, 5 stars.
My conclusion - avoid for GF, dairy free options, unless you want to use bar only.
They do have few GF options on the menu, and almost each one of them has variations of cheese, butter, mozarella etc.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

So you would think that the special tomato salad would have lots of tomatoes right? Well it had a few but wat more greens and croutons, give it a skip it really is nothing special. The 4 cheese pasta was good and cheezy and came piping hot. The breaded snapper was good but nothing special. Overall an ok meal,service was attentive and quick.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We have enjoyed our meals at the Palomino locations, and Palomino in Bellevue was no exception. It was consistent and met expectations. We arrived for an early dinner at 4pm, so there were understandably no other patrons. We wanted to get back home for a Seahawks game! Our Maple Chicken Salad and Seafood Louie were tasty and perfect for a warm evening. The meals were not inexpensive, but reasonably priced glasses of house wine went nicely with dinner. Even though Palomino might be considered by some as a "chain" restaurant, there is value to knowing what to expect.

1  Thank eelSeattle
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Worst dinner I've had in a long time. We went here on an impromptu date night after rough days at work and could not have been more disappointed. I think I would have been happier getting fries and chicken nuggets at McDonalds. And we LOVE fine dining. First, the waiter was great - loved the guy. But you don't go to a restaurant for just the service. The salmon bisque was so watery, I might as well have been eating colored chicken broth with a few pieces of floating peppers. The artichoke dip had full artichoke hearts so the dip wasn't a dip, more like 3 full artichoke hearts with some sauce drizzled over it. Caesar was decent but how do you mess that up? I ordered a chef's special, I believe it was grilled snapper on a bed of corn purée and some veggies and prawns and dressing with sausage and bacon scattered about. Two of 3 prawns were completely uncooked on one side and the bacon was so poorly cooked that the edges were crisp and the centers were still gooey. My fiancé ordered the pork chops with asparagus (another seasonal special). The saddest excuse I've ever seen for asparagus. Some of the stalks were barely bigger in circumference than a fork tine! He liked the pork chop but the sauce tasted like the chef couldn't decide between a soy sauce base or fruit. We will never be dining here again and I hope you'll see this and avoid it like the plague.