All reviews no elevator microsoft campus breakfast and dinner quiet stay first floor starbucks coffee an older property king room free parking would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable convenient location indoor pool redmond marriott lobby seattle
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This hotel is one of the cleanest hotels in which I have ever stayed....period. I felt so at ease that I slept well, which is not always the case. The bed was comfortable and the room was perfect for my overnight stay. The hotel itself is a little bit tricky to find, but not impossible or anything. I have nothing but positive feelings about this hotel and would stay again on another visit. Cleanliness is the most important thing in how I choose a hotel and the only word to describe this place is "immaculate". This also means that the manager is paying attention to what happens and has everything under control.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your wonderful feedback smsan1! We truly take pride in our facility and want to ensure that all who comes through the door knows that. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write this review and hope to see you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

We were very pleased with our king room on the first floor. The furnishings were in excellent condition, and the room was immaculate. Bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Noon checkout time was great--so many hotels want guests out by 11:00. We had breakfast in the restaurant and, while nothing to write home about, it was convenient and palatable. I didn't feel the person who checked us in was very welcoming or helpful, but other staff in the building were very friendly and accommodating, especially the housekeepers. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: No elevator, so ask for first floor if you don't want to climb stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your fantastic feedback. We are so excited you had a great stay and had enjoyed our facility. We hope to see you again, especially after our rooms renovation from Nov to Jan '18. Our new look will be even better.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

It was a delight to stay here thanks to Larry and the rest of the staff going out of their way to insure our needs were met! What makes this hotel great is it's staff. Kudos. Clean and comfortable, plus quiet made our stay just what we needed. If you are going to Microsoft, this place is just a short distance from the nerve center. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Jeff5, thank you for your great review. It is a joy to hear about our staff and that you've enjoyed your stay with us. We truly hope to see you again and hopefully you'll get a chance to experience our new look, as we'll be going under renovation during winter months (Nov-Jan). Thank you for your loyalty and your business.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

I traveled to this hotel with my family for a business meeting. I selected this hotel as it had more reasonable rates than several other hotels in the area (closer to my meeting location). I had to talk to reservations staff before I could book the room, as it was only listed for occupancy of 3 (King room with twin sofa bed), but we had 2 small children with us. The reservations person (very helpful) was able to confirm with the hotel that 4 was OK in our case.

We arrived in the evening and had a simple/quick check-in with a friendly staff member. We had requested a crib for our youngest which was already set up in our room (pack 'n play). However, we had also requested extra towels (King Room typically comes with 3, but we had 4 in the room). The extra towels were not in the room, so I had to run back to the front desk to request them (they came promptly).

We enjoyed a swim in their pool. The pool was pretty good-sized, with several pool toys (inflatable balls, etc.) available, which my 4-year old loved. After getting back to our room and getting ready for bed, I noted that the sofa bed did not have linens on it, but had a note that linens could be found in the bottom dresser drawer. There weren't any in the room. So it was back to the front desk to request linens, which again came promptly.

The hotel also had popcorn and a few drink options available while we were there, which we enjoyed.

Overall the stay was pleasant, and the room was fine. It was just the few missing items that sent me back to the front desk that kept this to an average rating rather than very good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time in providing us with your feedback. We apologize for missing a few steps in getting your reservations ready for check-in. We have shared this with the appropriate department.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

For an older property,this hotel was extremely clean, pleasantly updated and the staff was fantastic all the way around. I normally stay in downtown Bellevue but have stayed at this property previously.

Hotels in downtown Bellevue were running $300-$400 a night and that just was too much. This was half the price a short drive away 5-10 minutes and a very peaceful setting. There are plenty of restaurants a short short drive away and easy highway access.

The gym was nice, clean and well stocked and the equipment was in working order. I had my normal egg white frittata for breakfast in the cafe downstairs, and it was eggcelent (ha!).

The only reason I don't stay here all the time is I prefer walking to the office and normally don't get a car, otherwise I would.

Oh and they upgraded me to a one b drool suite so I had TONS of room!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jeff M
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Hi DallasJeffA,

You are awesome for taking the time to share your feedback! We are ecstatic you had a great stay and found great value in us. We completely agree, we are a very short distance to ALL 3 downtown areas (Seattle, Bellevue and Redmond), not to mention our parking is free so you're not hassled with having that extra charge while you're here. Come back soon, especially after our rooms renovation that will take place in November this year. We're excited for our new updated look and would love for you to experience it.

Again, thank you for sharing your experience with us.