All reviews no elevator microsoft campus breakfast and dinner quiet stay first floor starbucks coffee an older property king room free parking would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable convenient location indoor pool redmond marriott lobby seattle
Reviewed 21 January 2015

Quiet room with comfy bed and pillows. But as much as they charge for the room, you'd think they'd have an elevator!!! They offered to carry my luggage up, but I like to take care of my own. If you get an Executive room, a free Starbucks beverage is yours each day you stay there (get a venti !). Their restaurant is not a regular sit-down restaurant but rather like a fancy Starbucks but the menu had quite a nice selection with a comfortable seating area and open until 10pm,.

Room Tip: My room was in the rear on the second floor and very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled on business
Joyce D, Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2015

Thank you for your compliments and feedback! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates so the appropriate departments are recognized.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 26 November 2014

We stayed in this hotel on Nov 14, 2014. The price is reasonable due to a special weekend rate. For my wife and I, we paid about $100.00 per night. The room size is reasonable and bed very comfortable. Although the inhouse breakfast is not cheap, but Starbucks and Subway are located downstairs and adjacent to the hotel. It is convenient to drive from the hotel if the activities are near the Seattle downtown. The only problem is that it is difficult to find and locate the hotel due to no outside signs are posted. We had a GPS unit thus being able to find it. Overall, I think the value does match the price.

Room Tip: Better equipped with a GPS because no outside sign indicates the location.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ukokyahoo
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2014

Dear Ukokyahoo,

Thank you for your feedback. I believe you are describing the Courtyard Bellevue/Downtown.

I would be more than happy to pass your information on to the correct property. Thank you for choosing Marriott!

Reviewed 26 November 2014

The Courtyard by Marriott in Bellevue is conveniently located to 520 and not far from 405. If you want to be near downtown Bellevue without having to stay in downtown Bellevue, this is a good hotel for that. My room was clean and comfortable. The hotel staff is very friendly and welcoming. There is a limited Starbucks Coffee Bar in the restaurant. I say limited because they do not have everything that you can get at a full service Starbucks. My only real issue is that the TV in the room did not get good sound. I could barely hear it. You are limited as to how far up to can turn the sound. Flat screen TV's without a sound bar are a pain to deal with anyway, so being able to turn to sound up a bit is important. There is a nice bar area just off the dining area where you can watch TV and plug up your electronic devices and actually work, check email etc...Courtyards have gotten better over the years with their dinner service, but alas it's still not my first option for dining. When I stay at a Courtyard I prefer to eat my dinner somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business

Dear Gwendolyn R,

Thank you for your compliments! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. Thank you for also taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. We have shared your comments with our engineers to take a look at the TV for future guests.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to exceeding your expectations next time you are in the Bellevue/Redmond area.

Reviewed 19 November 2014

I travel on business quite frequently and Courtyards are generally my choice, however when traveling on my own dime, Courtyards can be rather pricey. While in Seattle recently, I found that this property was very reasonable on the weekends and it was a no brainier to stay there (stayed there two weekends in a row). However when I wanted to extend to stay a Sunday night, the rate went up about $100 a night (over what I was paying). Needless to say, I stayed elsewhere during the week.

The property is an older style Courtyard that had a renovation a few year back. Ask for an Executive room which has a feather mattress topper, which is really nice. Also the room includes a fridge and you will get one free Starbucks for each night you stay (any size drink). The actual property feels a bit remote (next to a Fairfield Inn and Residence Inn), but it is only a few blocks away from shopping and restaurants. Also easy to get on freeways and about 20 minutes outside of the city.

Room Tip: Ask for the Executive room
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled as a couple
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2014

Dear Trikkerterry,

Thank you for your compliments! We are always delighted to receive responses about the hotels great service and desirable location. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership Team and associates.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 16 November 2014

Stayed here during a business travel to visit the Microsoft campus which is close by. For that purpose the location is pretty good. Other than that, I didn't enjoy my stay. Rooms are small and you can hear noises from outside (luckily the hotel provides you with earplugs). Shower is not that good (stream is low, hot water is problematic). Air conditioning didn't work well too and I had to call the service person several times because it decided to go crazy and turn on extreme heat which I couldn't turn off. Parking lot tends to be crowded and you have to park far from your room, plus there are only stairs to the second floor. Overall, I wouldn't want to stay here again on my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank seraphnic
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2014

Dear Seraphnic,

Thank you for staying with us. We also want to thank you for taking the time to fill out our Satisfaction Survey. We welcome all feedback, in order to maintain high-level service and product standards, which guests have come to expect from Marriott.

I noticed that we did not meet your expectation with regards to your overall experience. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this caused during your stay. Our hotel is very committed to making each and every stay a great experience for our guests. I will happily pass your comments on to the rest of our Leadership team.

Again, we truly value your business with Marriott and hope to see you on your next visit to the Bellevue / Redmond area.