All reviews no elevator microsoft campus breakfast and dinner quiet stay first floor starbucks coffee an older property king room free parking would definitely stay here again beds were comfortable convenient location indoor pool redmond marriott lobby seattle
Reviewed 23 October 2012

I stayed here during a recent visit to Seattle/Bellevue area for business and have nothing but positive things to stay about the friendly staff and beautiful grounds. I arrived at SeaTac and rented a car from Enterprise (love Enterprise staff at SeaTac - all about customer service!). It was about a 30 minute from from SeaTac to the hotel. The hotel is situated in a quiet area with plenty of Starbucks locations near by, a grocery store, various fast food chains, and local eats.

Upon arriving at the hotel I was greeted by a really friendly desk personnel. She was sooo nice! The lobby is beautiful! I was checked in to the second floor with a balcony. The view of my room was really nice (image attached).

I went on business to the Computer Classroom of Seattle which was a short 5 - 10 minute drive away. When I didn't have any business to conduct I drove into downtown Seattle (short 30 minute drive) and visited downtown Bellevue (short 10 minute drive).

My trip was short but the hotel was well worth it... loved everything about it. No complaints! Rooms are really nicely maintained!

Room Tip: Choose a second floor room - its just pretty up their.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Joyce D, General Manager at Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2012

Thank you for your compliments! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope you will stay with us again! Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor to share your experience with other travelers!

Reviewed 10 October 2012

If you're staying in Bellevue, this is hard to beat. Easy access off 405 (turn twice), close to everything (shopping, eating, business district), clean, friendly staff, and a decent parking garage. A little confusing, but that being the "worst" part, still worthy of 4 stars.

Room Tip: May not always apply but they allowed early check-in (11am)
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2012

Good location for our purposes, nice part of town, hotel is maintained nicely and the room was fine, staff was helpful and courteous, parking was a little tight when the hotel was full. Minor issues:
1) What's with the oddball "browser" on the computers in the business center? Microsoft hack you guys off or something? I don't want to have to learn a bunch of new apps...
2) Put phone books in the rooms, please. Occasionally, travelers don't travel with smart phones and the like, and it's nice to be able to look up a restaurant or attraction the old school way.
Major issue: Is that a smoke detector up there high on the wall with the 2 LED's flashing off and on all night? It's like having an airport beacon IN the room that you can't block out. The display on the clock radio was bright enough to light up the room, but I can throw a towel over that. The airport strobe sucks...

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PARebob

Thank you for your compliments! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate the constructive feedback. We will look into addressing those issues for future guests. Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor to share your experience with other travelers!

Reviewed 7 October 2012

Never go to Courtyard Marriott in Seattle/Bellevue! I made reservations for my husband and 6 U14 soccer players asking for connecting rooms. It was noted on both room reservations and when they arrived, the rooms were on completely opposite sides of the hotel. I had a mom go down and help my husband so they did finally end up with close rooms, but still not connecting. I called customer service and they said so what do you want us to do about it. Really!!?? Maybe even an apology. 13 year old boys unsupervised.....not good.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends

Alisha, I apologize for your experience, but I did want to inform you that you were actually staying at the Bellevue Downtown Courtyard on 8th street. We often get confused for the other Courtyard and understand how that could have happened.

We hope next time you travel to the Bellevue area again, you will choose Marriott as your hotel brand of choice.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

I stayed for a week at this hotel. I usually stay at Residence Inn and have a great experience. My only problem with this hotel was the quality of the room, pretty old and depressing with a very old and loud A/C that makes the stay very uncomfortable.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business