All reviewscereal barscook topkitchen suppliessmall kitchenfull size fridgewhole foodsearly checkfree parkingesamicrowavefreewaydowntownseattle
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Unfortunately, our experience with the Extended Stay America in Bellevue was less than satisfactory. Let me break down the pros and cons of this place so you can make an educated decision before deciding to stay.

Pros:
- Easy to find.
- Lots of parking.
- Friendly staff.

Cons:
- No ice machine. Seriously. I asked about this and was told that I could put water in an ice try to make ice. I pointed out that by the time I got ice, I would no longer want/need it.
- No hair dryer. So, bring your own.
- No coffee maker. You have to go downstairs where they have coffee already made, so expect one or two people standing around in their robes waiting on coffee or tea. No, that's not sexy.
- Stuffy rooms. Despite the air-conditioner, the room always felt like hot breath. Ew.
- No cups. Figures, right? No coffee makers, so no cups.

All in all, for the money you could do better. A lot better.

With all of that said, if you're looking for a place where you can get a mediocre cup of coffee while standing in your bath robe with wet hair amongst strangers, this just might be the place.

Room Tip: Pick a room in another hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Carter, I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations and regret what transpired. Our hotel is designed for guests staying a week or more at a time, who prefer a home-like living experience. So we certainly understand why you may have found our amenities a bit different than traditional hotels. We also have a full-size refrigerator in our rooms which includes ice trays for your convenience, therefore we do not have ice machines on our property. I hope you will consider giving us a second chance to provide the hospitality you deserve.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Frankly, I wasn't impressed by this facility. The toilet didn't flush in a timely fashion. The nightstand light didn't work. Overall, it felt felt like a Motel 6 type of property that hadn't been updated in a while.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

First and foremost, I would like to offer you my apologies for the inconveniences that you and your family experienced at your room. All your concerns have been shared with the respective team so that we can improve our service delivery. We hope you all will consider a future stay as we would welcome the opportunity to regain your trust.

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Don't know where to begin as i don't want to insult anyone especially people in the front line who work hard and are really kind, helpful and hospital. So, high five for reception desk staff, house keeper, cleaning personel.

What this hotel lacks is the idea of breakfast... a couple of muffins, quaker oathmeal, coffee, thats it. Yes, thats it.
"Served" in 2x2m reception. Ok, i did grab it and went back to room. There is kitchen, right. I'll do the oathmeal. Wrong, there is empty kitchen... no cutlery, no bowls, no plates. Yep, you have to fetch this stuff from reception.

Internet omg. Do you remember the 56k modems from the nineties?! That's the speed you will get. They say you can purchase better internet... purchase what?! I just payed way to much for this two star thing and you want me to purchase the internet.

Room was clean.
Microsoft is near, and there are other hotels around as well.

While I was there they did resurface the parking lot... managment... read this carefully... your problem is not the parking lot surface! Think about where people could meet and eat a decent breakfast. Think what else you could offer for this outrageously high priced two star hotel.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know you were impressed with the service provided by our staff, but I am sorry for the issues you had while being here and regret the inconvenience it caused. We are reviewing the situation as a training tool to improve our procedures and to ensure this does not happen again. Please know, Kitchenware for your suite is available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness. We hope you will accept our apologies and consider giving us another chance to show you the outstanding service that we typically provide.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Sheets were dirty on one of the beds. No one answered my calls to request new sheets. No fan in the bathroom. When taking a shower it was very steamy. Also the bathroom door did not close all the way.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for being a guest at our hotel. We sincerely apologize that upon arrival to your suite, there were housekeeping issues. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable and well-maintained suites for our guests, and we obviously fell short in this case. Please know your feedback has been shared with the entire team to ensure a review of our processes. We appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I have never written a bad complaint about anyone because I know people have bad days but my experience to with this hotel had me in shock.... The absolute rudest management I have ever dealt with. The manager Anna was so disrespectful and rude to me that I cancelled my reservation and booked the Hilton in Everett. I have never stayed at an extended stay and I doubt all of your staff acts like this. Maybe get her a vacation so she's not so unhappy!!!

Stayed: July 2017
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Jennifer, I apologize for the service issues you experienced. We apologize for the behavior of our associate, and thank you for informing us of this incident. We can understand your disappointment, and we're sorry for the inconvenience you encountered. We provide thorough training for all associates, and we will redouble our efforts. Please visit us again so we can restore your faith in our hotel and provide you with the hospitality you should always expect from us.