I booked the hotel because I wanted something comfortable for the week - and aside from a kitchen it is WAY less comfortable than a typical hotel:
1. I checked in and even though the place was empty, I got a handicapped accessible room (not a huge deal, but odd)
2. They have done remodeling so the room decor is fine, but the key locks are out of the 70's... and the person couldn't figure out how to get the key to work, so needless to say i went the first night with out a key (and the deadbolt on the door didn't work)
3. The next morning I go to take a shower and there is no shower head (i.e. there was a spigget that was obviously meant for a hand shower)...
4. I went and listed my grievances to the staff and instead of quietly addressing my concerns, they proceeded to argue with me over whether I reserved a king or queen suite because I unarguably had a double bed in my room and they tried to tell me it was their "standard king"... total joke
5. Some things I wish I would have known before booking:
- Internet costs money (only $5 for your whole trip)
- You only get maid service (any type) once a week
- If you want new sheets, you need to pay for them
The Red Lion is across the street and I would recommend that over this hotel...
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Seattle - Bellevue - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stayamerica Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Extended Stay America Bellevue
- Extended Stay Bellevue
- Bellevue Extended Stay