All reviews the club lounge free parking front desk spg platinum free shuttle service downtown seattle business trip yogurt heidi freeway rates mall properties
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Great location, friendly staff, the hotel has updated rooms and free internet in the lobby. The rooms have nice LCD TVs, however, the TV channels are not digital, so the quality is not HD. The club level lounge is nice but a little small. I would definitely stay again.

Reviewed 22 July 2012

this is a great hotel with super friendly staff. rooms not your biggest, but its clean and comfortable. this is a hotel you can count on. happy to recommend this to anyone looking for a cozy stay on business.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

Overall it was a good stay - good location within 10mis walking distance of most corporate offices in Bellevue. The Beds are great - very comfortable.

The only negative to the stay was the experience of the Club Floor product. I upgraded to the Club level to get a) internet included and b) breakfast included - as there are no cafes nearby to get something.

I would not upgrade next time based on the poor quality of the experience in the Club Lounge. What disappointed me the most was that only plastic cutlery and plastic cups were available. Definately not what I was expecting and felt very 'school lunch hall'. The selection of breakfast food was very minimal as well. The proper breakfast (full cooked option) is served in the main hotel restaurant and this is what I would go for next time.

The Club Level experience could be improved with proper cutlery and a more substantial breakfast offering which was certainly costed into the price of the upgrade I paid for. The 'upgrade' seemed like a 'downgrade'.

Finally, one of the male staff members in the Club Lounge was very rude and unhelpful.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

A couple of things the hotel going for it were the rooms, free parking and Club Room. The hotel was recently renovated so the room furnishings and bathrooms were pretty good and not beat down. My room had wood floors in the entryway and carpeting under the beds. The beds were, as usual, very nice and comfortable. However, I really those down pillows (no neck support). My room faced the parking lot and freeway. Luckily, the windows kept the roar of the traffic out. As others have mentioned, the place did have free parking which in downtown Bellevue is a rarity. My room's proximity to the Club Room made getting snacks and breakfast very convenient. Also, it has a computer so you don't need to go downstairs.

There were a few things I did not like. It's an old building so there weren't many suites in the entire hotel and the exterior is sort of rundown. Even though I was an SPG Platinum Guest, they didn't upgrade me to a suite because they were "entirely booked for the night" which is what they always seem to say. What's the point of being Platinum if you don't get upgrades to a suite? Plus, they also put me in a room facing the freeway. Really? That's the best they could do? It's frustrating sometimes. The walls are also very thin that I heard my neighbors next door. Although the hotel is in downtown Bellevue, it's a bit of a hike up some good sized hills to get to the downtown area. I ended up driving and parking at the mall. You will have to do this because there's really nothing around the hotel except for the hotel's restaurants which weren't very good.

Overall, it's a good stop if you need to be in downtown Bellevue. Otherwise, it's just okay.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank randomj
Reviewed 10 June 2012

I'd have to say that this is one of the affordable hotels in Bellevue. Stayed here several times due to my company being near the hotel. Week day rates are expensive, over $200 per night but their weekend rates are one of the lowest in town. They offer free parking, rare in Bellevue. King sized bed which is very comfortable. If you are an AAA member, use it book your room as you will get additional discount plus breakfast. I really like their breakfast. Very simple but they offer the freshest fruits in town (trust me as I have stayed in most of the hotels in town)

Room Tip: As for the parking lot view room. Do not get a room facing I-405 as it can get noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business