“Beautiful guest house for a getaway in Bellevue!”
other travellers have booked this property
Stylish modern décor with fold down sofa bed
Dining room with French doors to private pation Bedroom with queen bed is quiet and comfortable
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Stylish modern décor with fold down sofa bed
Dining room with French doors to private pation
Bedroom with queen bed is quiet and comfortable
A selection of books and videotapes plus Roku
Kitchen with all you need for basic meal preparation
Bath has tub/shower, hair dryer, towels and toiletries
Washer, dryer and laundry soap for our guests
Comfortably furnished private pation
Welcome wine and snacks for our guests
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

GlobeTrot...
“Beautiful guest house for a getaway in Bellevue!”
Reviewed 30 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

I spent my vacation staying in David's guesthouse in Bellevue, and I would highly recommend this spot for any visiting travelers who are looking to get out of the hustle and bustle of a downtown city like NY, but not be too far away from shops or restaurants in Bellevue. I had no trouble walking to the closest grocery store, and either walked or took an Uber/Lyft to Lake Washington and Bellevue Square.

The guest house is wonderful and cozy. There's a nice little outdoor patio at the back with a BBQ grill, where I spent most of my mornings lazing around. The kitchen is fully stocked with pots/pans/cutlery, including a coffeemaker and a variety of teas, and the living room was very open and spacious. The bedroom was comfortable, and also has a door out into the back garden. There are a whole selection of board games, books, and other little trinkets that are stocked around the house.

I also found David and his wife to be very attentive and prompt during my stay, answering any questions I had whenever I messaged them. I really appreciated that David put together a little welcome gift basket upon my arrival.

I'm sure I'll be back in Washington, and definitely would consider staying here again!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
3 Jul 2018
Thanks for your kind words--you were a wonderful guest and we hope you stay with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing