Belfair Motel
Travelocity
US$ 72
US$ 63
QualityInn
Comfort Inn On the Bay(Port Orchard)(Great Value!)
US$ 119
US$ 164
US$ 139
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 December 2011

Our family of 4 stayed here on a visit to relatives nearby. The staff was friendly, gave us extra towels. The room was clean enough. The bed wasn't great but was adequate. The pillows were awful. No breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank wunkle
Reviewed 26 August 2011

After our reservation was given away at a motel in Port Orchard, we drove here and stayed two nights. The jacuzzi tub was nice but only for one person at a time. The staff was friendly and accomodating and the price was right.....plus they were honest!

Somehow a little salamander or newt or something had followed us in while we were bringing in luggage or shopping bags. Not the motel's fault. We just opened the door and scurried the little rascal back out side where it would be happier.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RobbyDean
Reviewed 13 November 2010

We reserved a room for 4 nights as it was near some classes we would be attending. When we went to check in they tried to charge more than the rate listed. Then upon seeing the room we opted not to stay at all. We drove back the 15 or so miles to a great hotel in Bremerton and opted to make the commute everyday. The unfortunate thing is that there aren't really any other choices in the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank VarechaTravels
Reviewed 28 December 2009

We stayed at this place December 26, 2009, after attending a party four miles away.

We had a room with two beds, a TV, coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator. The room was small with a low ceiling. The bathroom was clean, but I was concerned about the cleanliness of the carpet, the bedspreads, and the coffee maker. The room had not been painted in many years; the furnishings were worn and tired.

At check-in, the clerk tried to charge a higher rate than the one quoted when I reserved the room.

When I asked the clerk where in the small town I might go for breakfast, she told me she didn't know.

The two major problems with our room were that the mattresses were old and lumpy--they are urgently in need of replacement. Also, the AD/Heater made such a loud noise when it went on and off that we had to turn it off so we could sleep.

The best thing about the room was thick, white towels in the bathroom. The bars of soap provided were half again as small as any bar of soup I have ever seen in a motel in many decades of travel. Fortunately, the shampoo made a good body wash.

When I turned on the shower, the fixture pulled away from the wall. I thought it was broken, but it wasn't. It gave a good shower.

I recommend this hotel only to those, such as us, who need a place to sleep and do not want to drive in the middle of the night.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wonderfulworld
Reviewed 31 August 2009

The best guys trip ever! There is a lot to do in the area. We golfed mostly. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The rooms were clean. The property was quiet and safe. More importantly, the casino and golf courses were great! The local food was good too. I will probably take my wife back for a trip to the Winery. The rooms were a really great value with mini fridges and microwaves. They have rooms available with kitchens and jetted tubs. So if you are staying for more than a weekend that is helpful to know. I would recommend this to anyone!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with friends