“Best Thai place in the area!”

Golden Tusk Thai Cuisine
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I come here a lot! The staff is super friendly and the food is delicious! We highly recommend the salad rolls, fried tofu and their red curry (#42). Super delicious!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I grew up in Battle Ground and whenever I come home I try to make it to Golden Tusk. After eating Thai food regularly in Tacoma, Seattle, Washington, DC, and in Thailand, Golden Tusk remains one of my favorite places for great Thai food. Both their noodle dishes like the Pad Kee Mow I had today or their selection of curries have never disappointed me. They also have great Thai iced tea. The waitstaff has always been very friendly and helpful. If you're looking for great food in BG check out Golden Tusk!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Came here with my daughter, and had Thai pan noodles with shrimp for the first time, it was delicious and very filling. The waiter was super friendly and knowledgeable to the menu and helpful as well. We could not finish our lunch and got it to go, it was also very good leftover

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is a great family owned and operated Thai restaurant. It's very clean and the food is exceptionally good. It is very small, but has a nice ambiance. Their chicken satay with peanut sauce is wonderful, as well as the salad rolls, which are super fresh. My favorite dish is the pineapple, cashew rice which is so delicious and a large portion. We go there regularly to satisfy our cravings. We had to drag our daughter there when she was 14 and now 3 years later, she is the one who always wants to go there. It's not cheap, but the cost is worth it for quality, taste, atmosphere and service.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

I can say that this is the only restaurant in BG that has been consistently very good for the past 8+ years. The portions and food are good - and the service is very good.