“Late lunch”
Review of Barrel Mountain

Barrel Mountain
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Lettuce wraps most yummy. Burger very large and tasty. We wanted fish and chips but I was not brave enough to try steelhead fish and chips.

2  Thank Michele A

Reviewed 26 October 2017

We stopped by for a late lunch and beer. The staff were friendly and regularly checked on us. We chose some appetizers and a selection of beers and were impressed with them.

2  Thank Gary W
Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

I use to like this place and have gone back i n denial.

Salmon nachos:
Just a hot mess of heaping crap! Flat out discussing. No one ate it.

Artichoke hearts:
Can/jarred vinaigrette hearts with Parmesan and garlic

Garlic fries dish came burnt and the onions in recognizable and black!

I had a hamburger which was ok.
I asked for fresh fries that wasn't burned and I got burnt fries.!
They wouldn't make a fresh batch for me but, the next table got beautiful golden fries.

This place went way way down hill!!

The worst $100 and food/service in a long time.

Cons
Just not wort the money or bad food

Pros
Local
Beer

I will not be back nor will several people I know.

1  Thank Jessejane72
Reviewed 12 October 2017

OK if you are into Faux Funky uncomfortable seating , slow service, pretend hip servers who think they are really cool and let you know it ,and mediocre food then this is the place for you. My point is that you can do much better as there are brew pubs in the area that really serve good food for about the same price. Not really sure what they are aiming for but as a restaurant they miss the mark.

1  Thank Robert L
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

The food is really good and the atmosphere is delightful. This establishment is for the young at heart. The service is great, only down side to this place is getting in. They are usually very busy. I don't know if they take reservations but if they do I'd definitely recommend getting one. Thumbs up to this great Battle Ground pub!

1  Thank Brenda L