“New Panda Express, still have "fresh" and "tasty" food.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express #2386
Ranked #39 of 61 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Reviewed 13 June 2016

Some Panda Express locations show their age, in their building, seating and how the food tastes when the equipment is not fully cleaned. My wife likes Panda Express, but always orders the Chow Mein. I do not like most Panda Express locations, due to the food taste.

This location is NEW and the food was FRESH and TASTY. The equipment is still capable of producing food that has a fresh taste. My wife explored and got the Chow Mein combination with Mushroom Chicken. I think that it is her new Panda Express favorite.

I had the Fried Rice, Orange Chicken and Grilled Teriyaki Chicken combination. The fried rice was tasty and had not been sitting in the steam table too long. The orange chicken must also be a favorite as it was also fresh. The teriyaki chicken tasted a bit dried out, so not a favorite.

The portions were enough to be filled without being too full.

I may, or may not, return to Panda Express with my wife, but I know now that the newer the location the better tasting the food. And also note which are the "local favorites" so that you get fresh food and not something that has been sitting in the steam table for too long.