All reviews waffles cookies room was clean sausage would stay here again pool and hot tub other hotels hot breakfast myrtle beach breakfast was excellent next morning breakfast area king room great place to stay very nice hotel front desk staff parking lot
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Listen I’m not expecting this to be a 5 star resort but stains on my carpet, AC wasn’t cooling the room, refrigerator didn’t work, dingy and old towels. I don’t expect a lot from this type of hotel. I was only spending one night but clean and working AC and fridge are kind of a must. There are other places to choose from nearby and I’d say check those out first.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank SusanT860
Reviewed 11 September 2018

4 of us out on bikes for our annual trip. The rooms are big, the breakfast was great, the staff was super friendly, the entire place is spotless and the pride the owner and his family have in this property is readily apparent. Great deal on a great room.

Room Tip: No bad rooms on this one. No railroads, no major highways, etc...
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
GMVA421, General Manager at Comfort Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

I needed a hotel for a one night stay during a vacation. This was my first time ever at a Comfort Suites. I was very impressed by the higher end quality for the hotel, especially the bedroom and bathroom. This was one of the most comfortable beds I had slept in at a hotel. I would definitely stay here again. There was enough room for 2 adults and 2 kids in our room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
GMVA421, Manager at Comfort Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed over in Wytheville many times. This is the nicest hotel we’ve ever stayed in. Staff was friendly, room was clean, bed was comfy, and breakfast was above average. The eggs were great! Sausage tasted like real sausage. There was many options to choose from. The only thing I can say that wasn’t wonderful was the air in the room. We couldn’t get the air conditioner to work very well. The room was quite stuffy. Otherwise this was a winner and we’ll definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
GMVA421, Manager at Comfort Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped last night around 11:30pm to get a room. I saw online they had rooms for $99. My first greeting was “I just clocked out”. So I had to wait for the man to come out of the office. Told him I was looking for the 2 queen room for the night that I saw for $99 online. Was told no that’s not the rate for queen rooms, its $108. Asked if he could match the rate since it was only $9 and there are other hotels I can see. He told me “no that’s the rate”. I said you want to lose the stay for $9 and he told me I could take the room or leave either way he was happy so I left and stayed at the Fairfield across the street where they where friendly and seem to appreciate the business.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family