“All about the crackers . . .”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 December 2017

Ruby Tuesday fit the bill as I have been a bit under the weather and craved some hot soup and crackers. We were on the road. The soup came out slower than expected and almost COLD. They rectified it, by taking back the bowl and reheating it. They did not seem overly apologetic. Probably should have brought me another bowl instead of removing the one I had. The crackers were made in house and so much better than what we buy in stores. That may have been my favorite part of the meal. The restaurant was clean and the manager did stop by at the end of the meal to check on us. I simply did not have the energy to give him pointers for improvement. Maybe he reads Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 5 December 2017

Everyone was so nice. the food was great and the prices affordable. We will come back soon. The décor inside was also very nice.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

We ate here because it was later in the evening. The staff ignore customers upon entering the place. The wait staff forgot to refill drinks or check on orders. The food menu is high calorie, lots of cheese, meat, fried food. The salad bar looks a little unkept and messy.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

good food and a great salad bar, the staff are always friendly. good for lunch or dinner. bar drinks are good and priced noemal for a restuarant.

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We intended to eat pizza, but when my wife saw Ruby Tuesday she decided the salad bar sounded good. So we walked in and perused the salad bar and it was clean and everything looked fresh.. I had a nice piece of fish with shrimp in creamy sauce. Very tasty. My wife said the bourbon salmon was excellent.